The African Christian Health Association Platform Job 2023/2024… | African Christian Health Association Platform Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. African Christian Health Association Platform recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming African Christian Health Association Platform Job and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for the 2023/2024 African Christian Health Association Platform recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at African Christian Health Association Platform.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
African Christian Health Association Platform Job 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Consultant – Documentation of Best Practices
Scope of Work
ACHAP Afya seeks to identify a consultant/firm to undertake documentation of best practices, success stories and lessons learnt during implementation of FP, MNCAH, Nutrition and WASH interventions. The activity will take place in Kilifi county- Kenya; Nebbi and Arua districts- Uganda.
Preparation (1 week)
- Review ACHAP Afya documents (workplan, performance reports, relevant MoH guidance/policy documents, etc)
- Discuss with ACHAP Afya project technical team and Communications Officer to better understand how activities are implemented, key areas of importance for documentation and proposed approaches.
- Adapt an interview guide/site visit documentation tool for site visits.
- Identify sites to be visited per country.
Field visits (2 weeks)
- Conduct 2 field visits (5 days each for Kenya and Uganda)
- Each field visit in a country would include about 15-20 site visits over the course of a week: 3-4 site visits a day for 5 days. The site visits would include a health facility and a mix of community meetings, household visits, supportive supervision visits, etc. Conduct key informant interviews with beneficiaries of FP, MNCAH, Nutrition and WASH services including community members, community gatekeepers, male champions, religious leaders, health care workers and local leaders, etc. This is to highlight key approaches and interventions employed by the project, what works and what doesn’t seem to work.
- Take quality photos and videos during the site visits.
Report writing (1 week)
- Develop draft report on documentation of best practices and success stories in FP, MNCAH, Nutrition and WASH as implemented by the ACHAP Afya project.
- Discuss draft documentation report with ACHAP Afya management team for input before finalization.
- Site visit interview guide
- Field visit reports.
- Final report documenting best practices, success stories, key lessons learnt, including photos.
- Video documentaries of select success stories.
The tasks are expected to be accomplished in 30 days in November 2023- February 2023.
Required Skills and Experience
- Master’s degree in Public Health, Community Development, Social Sciences, Project Management or related fields.
- Knowledge and understanding of FP/MNCAH/Nutrition/WASH interventions at community and health facility levels under the Ministries of Health in Kenya and Uganda.
- Prior experience conducting documentation of project best practices and success stories on an FP/MNCAH/Nutrition/WASH project.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Expert knowledge and production of audio, video documentation.
- Experience in operating in a highly collaborative team environment.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 7 November. 2023
- African Christian Health Association Platform) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for African Christian Health Association Platform) Recruitment 2023
To apply for the African Christian Health Association Platform) Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum African Christian Health Association Platform) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.