The AIC Kijabe Hospital Job 2023/2024… | AIC Kijabe Hospital Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. AIC Kijabe Hospital recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming AIC Kijabe Hospital Job and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for the 2023/2024 AIC Kijabe Hospital recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at AIC Kijabe Hospital.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
AIC Kijabe Hospital Job 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Executive Director
Kijabe Hospital is a non-profit, 340-bed hospital owned and operated by African Inland Church (AIC) of Kenya as part of a network of four hospitals and 45 dispensaries.
We are seeking to recruit a visionary and strategic oriented individual with a high degree of professionalism to fill the position of Executive Director. The successful candidate will play a critical role in driving change and transformation in the Hospital. The main priority is to find an individual with the right values, behaviors and attitudes that match those of AIC Kenya and the Christian faith.
The Executive Director will be reporting directly to the Operating Board.
- Drive the vision, strategy, and innovative thinking at the Hospital.
- Plan, coordinate and direct the day-to-day operation across the hospital’s departments.
- Lead the development and implementation of long-term strategic initiatives.
- Lead and deliver the hospital’s clinical operational strategy that ensures quality compassionate patient care.
- Ensure effective and efficient use of the hospital’s resources.
- Spearhead resource mobilization efforts and ensure that donor directives and wishes are aligned to the Hospital’s strategic objectives.
- Manage the annual operating and capital budget in consultation with the Operating Board.
- Assign clear responsibilities to senior management team, and oversee the establishment of effective quality, risk management and control systems in order to increase productivity and improve organizational effectiveness.
- Actively participate in community activities and ensure the hospital and the community are integrated to a harmonious co-existence.
- Provide leadership and management to create a positive and productive organizational culture.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by the Operating Board.
- Must be a practicing Christian willing to adhere to, abide by and sign the Statement of Faith of A.I.C Kenya.
- Masters degree (or equivalent) in any relevant field.
- Must have knowledge and experience of not less than five (5) years of leadership and management in a comparable organization.
- Must be visionary with ability to drive change and transformation in an organization.
- Should be able to articulate and inculcate the organization’s vision, mission and core values to the hospital’s stakeholders.
Method of Application
Submit your CV, copies of your academic and professional certificates, email and telephone contacts of three (3) referees who are familiar with your qualifications and/or work experience and Application letter to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 15 November. 2023
- AIC Kijabe Hospital) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for AIC Kijabe Hospital) Recruitment 2023
To apply for the AIC Kijabe Hospital) Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum AIC Kijabe Hospital) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.