The ALMAR Container Group Job 2023/2024… | ALMAR Container Group Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. ALMAR Container Group recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming ALMAR Container Group Job and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for the 2023/2024 ALMAR Container Group recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at ALMAR Container Group.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
ALMAR Container Group Job 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Procurement Lead
In 1988, Alistair Forbes founded Almar Container Group, not only to lease and trade shipping containers but to help his customers fulfill their unique needs and goals. Since then, Almar has grown into a successful organisation with international offices, servicing multiple industries. Looking back, we are proud of what we have achieved, and what we have done for the container industry through our innovative technology and customer service. We opened our first Kenyan office in Mombasa in 2010, and opened the main office in Nairobi in 2014. During this short time, we have become Kenya’s largest supplier of containers to the end-user market and offer a full product offering from our depots in Mombasa and Nairobi.
- Supplier relations & vetting, enhance framework for identifying new suppliers, manage supplier and stakeholder relationships and handle conflict resolution related to vendor performance in delivery of goods and services.
- Value based purchasing
- Contract negotiations – Price control, Contract legalities, Updating Contracts
- Stores management & compliance
- Establish improved procurement processes & software
- Provide Inventory cycling optimisation
- Handle international trade
- Working to improve purchasing systems and processes
- Coordinate transport & logistics
The ideal candidate should display strengths & competencies in the below areas:
- MS Office proficiency
- Planning & Forecasting
- Exceptional interpersonal & social skills to build a good rapport
- Positive and professional demeanour alongside excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving & reporting skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills with the ability to effectively train others on procurement software as well as absorbing emerging procurement trends
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Understanding of business and management principles.
- Have experience with clearing imported goods, handling customs
- CAPEX Budgeting
- Resource & Waste management
- Bachelor’s degree in either of the following: Procurement Management, Business, Economics, Finance, Logistics
- A Member of the Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS)/ KISM.
- At least 4 years’ work experience in procurement
- Experience working in a fabrication/construction industry (beneficial)
Method of Application
Closing Date : 15 November. 2023
- ALMAR Container Group) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for ALMAR Container Group) Recruitment 2023
To apply for the ALMAR Container Group) Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum ALMAR Container Group) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.