The Bolt Job 2023/2024… | Bolt Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. Bolt recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines are for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Bolt Job and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for the 2023/2024 Bolt recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the Bolt.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Bolt Job 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Customer Support Regional Lead
Your daily adventures will include:
- Lead a large team of inhouse and Supplier people in pursuit of our Customer Support Purpose
- Providing customer experience feedback to the business so we can improve our products and services
- Solving customer issues and making it feel easy so customers continue to use our products and services
- Offering cost-efficiency – giving us financial credibility
- Delivering high levels of stakeholder engagement – giving us the credibility to influence the customer experience
- Lead a team of Senior Team Leads
- Liaise with our outsourcing suppliers in order to drive performance and expansion strategy
- Be a role model leading our support readiness for existing and predicted challenges and share ideas to decrease the workload and improve the quality & speed of Bolt’s customer support
- Contribute to your peer’s success through collaboration, creativity, and giving critical constructive feedback
- Identify problems and opportunities to support our purpose and then initiative, own, and contribute to solutions
- Ensure your people are highly engaged
- Drive clarity of purpose to ensure your people understand their purpose and how it aligns with Bolt’s success
- Drive a diverse and inclusive environment to ensure all of your people know their opinions matter
We are looking for:
- Drive – our leaders are hard-working, able to tackle large challenges with enthusiasm
- Intelligence – our leaders are able to learn and solve new problems – they can troubleshoot logically, create scalable and repeatable processes
- Integrity – our leaders are respectful, ethical, and trustworthy
- Empathy – our leaders can relate to our Customers and their colleagues, they seek to understand different views
- Coach-ability – our leaders actively seek out, listen to and act on constructive feedback
- Team players – our leaders collaborate openly and contribute to each other’s success
- Humility – our leaders don’t need to be the smartest in the room, or be right – they seek out the best decisions and solutions always putting Bolt and the Team ahead of their own ego
- Growth mindset – our leaders coach their teams for success, they understand learning from mistakes makes us better Leaders
We are looking for:
8+ years of experience in a Business Partner role, ideally in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment across multiple African countries.
Solid leadership experience.
Fluent Business English, any other language is a plus.
Advanced knowledge and skills in multiple HR functions.
Ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches to affect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity, and development of People practices within Bolt.
Change oriented mind-set with an ability to guide leaders through organizational effectiveness, design, and change initiatives.
Experience in supporting highly distributed, global teams while working across different time zones and regions across Africa.
Ability to deal with complexity and ambiguity.
Analytical and conceptual thinking.
Competence in supporting multiple projects simultaneously with a solid orientation on results.
Proven experience in working with and within matrix structures and supporting global teams in a rapidly changing work environment.
Must be results-oriented, collaborative, and have a sense of humor and a strong EQ
Ability to travel 30%-50% of the time to our African and international offices.
How to Apply
- Bolt DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who want to apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before applying for Bolt Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Bolt Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Bolt Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.