The BURN Manufacturing Job 2023/2024… | BURN Manufacturing Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. BURN Manufacturing recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming BURN Manufacturing Job and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for the 2023/2024 BURN Manufacturing recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at BURN Manufacturing.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
BURN Manufacturing Job 2023/2024
1. Job Title: usiness Development Officer – Carbon
About The Role
BURN is seeking a Business Development Officer for its Carbon team who will be responsible for identifying, building, and maintaining relationships with carbon financing partners and carbon offset purchasers for BURN’s carbon projects. The Officer will be responsible for generating leads, building client/partner relations via networking, and driving business success through investments in Burn’s carbon projects and by closing sales of BURN’s carbon credits. The officer will also be responsible for coordinating with heads of the Carbon team, Expansion team, and Sales team to build out pitch materials and partnership proposals.
The position requires strong organizational, writing, and research experience, as well as a strong sales/business development background, excellent communication skills, and practical business thinking. The ideal candidate will have hands-on client management and relationship-building experience and should be familiar with the carbon offsetting ecosystem. We seek a candidate familiar with driving strategic partnerships, particularly for sustainability projects, in emission-heavy industries. Experience in financial modeling, deal structuring, and investing/fundraising would be an added plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- New Business Development: Identify and develop new strategic partnerships that align with BURN’s carbon strategy. Drive business development through financing partnerships and sales deals. Present and pitch to external parties. When required, represent BURN at conferences and events in Kenya and abroad.
- Partnership Development: Spearhead building strategic global partnerships across the clean cooking sector. Provide close relationship management support, including carrying out regular check-ins with, at times, high-level stakeholders across a diverse range of organizations.
- Expand Carbon Offsetting Footprint: Facilitate growth of BURN’s carbon offsetting projects to new geographies and products by roping in project/business financing from institutional and corporate investors
- Pitch Material Design & Development: Liaison with BURN’s marketing team to design, track and update project and partnership proposals
- Business Intelligence and Lead Generation: Gather critical market information on carbon offsets, including trends, regulations, and competitor activity. Build a strong pipeline of leads that can be tapped into to raise financing or to carry out the strategic sale of credits
- Reporting/Forecasting: Produce regular analytical reports and ad-hoc research papers on key partnerships, business development updates, and market landscapes
Skills And Experience
- 2+ years of Business Development experience: expertise in network building, lead generation, proposal building, partner/client onboarding, and relationship lifecycle management
- Excellent presentation and communication skills: A mastery of stakeholder relationship management and communication, experience in negotiations, ability to network and build relations through online/offline channels, strong written, oral, and visual communication skills
- Self-starter with an emphasis on collaboration: Ability to take ownership and drive initiatives while coordinating with various internal teams to ensure deliverables are executed in line with expectations and within stipulated timelines
- Familiarity with carbon offsetting: basic understanding of carbon methodologies and protocols, global carbon policy, and carbon standards
- Bachelor’s Degree from University
- Fluency in English
- Master’s Degree / MBA
- Language skills in French or German
Method of Application
Closing Date : 15 November. 2023
- BURN Manufacturing) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for BURN Manufacturing) Recruitment 2023
To apply for the BURN Manufacturing) Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum BURN Manufacturing) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.