The CARE Job 2023/2024… | CARE Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. CARE recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming CARE Job and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for the 2023/2024 CARE recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at CARE.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
CARE Job 2023/2024
1. Job Title: IT Intern
Summary of key functions
The main purpose of this position is to support the IT coordinator in managing the Country Office’s IT Infrastructure and to provide first level IT support to Staff. S/he will carry out preventive maintenance on IT
equipment and maintain an updated IT Asset Register for all electronic hardware. S/he will support in enforcing IT Policy, Standards, Practices and Security Measures.
Provide helpdesk support to all users in the Country office
- Provide technical support to Staff whenever they arise.
- Orientation for new staff as well as creating tutorials for IT services and solutions.
- Keep track of staff technical challenges and provide remedial measures
- Provide support in software installation, upgrades, and updates
Preventive maintenance of Country Office IT equipment
- Carryout hardware and software diagnosis, assessing and fixing faults where possible.
- Assist in regular evaluation of current hardware to provide a timely replacement or upgrade.
- Liaise with repair service providers where external specialized diagnostic/repair services are required.
- Carryout regular LAN cable inspection and repairs.
- Maintain a Preventive and maintenance scheduled plan for IT Equipment, with regular visits to the field Offices.
Enforce IT Standards, Practices and Security Measures
- Ensure all Staff adhere to the IT policy concerning Computer, Email, and Internet usage.
- Ensure staff data is backed up to cloud.
- Enforce safe and secure computer use within the Country office.
Computer hardware and software inventory
- Work closely with the Administration department to ensure the Country’s IT equipment inventory is always updated.
- Maintain an up-to-date inventory of the Country Office IT Assets/Equipment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Information Technology, or a Related field,
- Certification as IT Technician will be an advantage (i.e., CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional, or ITIL)
- Applicants should have graduated from the above stated fields within two (2) years prior to the applications date of the internship.
- Language Requirements
- Fluency in written and oral English
- Good knowledge in diverse computer systems and networks, internet security and data privacy principles.
- Ability to use Collaboration tools
- Knowledge in Office 365, Microsoft Azure and AD
- Basic Knowledge in preventive and maintenance of IT Hardware.
- Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, Written and Verbal Communication, Interpersonal Communication.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to Work Under Pressure.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 28 October. 2023
- CARE) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for CARE) Recruitment 2023
To apply for the CARE) Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum CARE) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.