The Central Bank of Kenya Job 2023/2024… | Central Bank of Kenya Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. Central Bank of Kenya recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines are for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Central Bank of Kenya Job and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for 2023/2024 Central Bank of Kenya recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the Central Bank of Kenya.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Central Bank of Kenya Job 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Deputy Director, Financial Planning and Reporting
About the job
Reporting to the Director Finance, the role holder will manage and provide leadership in financial planning (budgets), financial accounting and reporting, and accounting for branch functions to achieve strategic objectives. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker and effective leader with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders.
- Oversee the preparation of timely and accurate management reports, financial statements and Board reports for performance monitoring and decision making.
- Lead and coordinate the budgeting processes, monthly performance tracking and reforecasting and approval processes in line with laid down timelines/schedules.
- Ensure a robust controls environment and delivery of timely, accurate and full reconciliations including analysis of aged and open items in the General Ledgers.
- Optimise the capabilities of the ERP to improve financial reporting, service delivery and the effective use of data to inform planning, reporting and decision making.
- Proactively identify and document business risks and put in place mitigating measures.
- Lead, manage and effectively coach the team to deliver on the Division’s and Department’s SLA requirements.
Key Qualifications and Competencies
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related discipline from a reputable institution and a professional accounting qualification e.g. CPA, ACCA.
- Membership in a relevant professional accounting body.
- Ten (10) years relevant post qualification experience in Financial Management with a minimum of five (5) years in Senior Management preferably in an organisation with similar scale and/or complexity.
- Understanding of the Public Finance Management Act and Regulations, Public Procurement Law and Regulations and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Strong IT skills that includes experience working with ERPs.
How to Apply
The detailed role profiles for this position can be accessed at https://www.centralbank.go.ke/home/careers-2/
If your experience matches these exciting opportunities, please submit your application to [email protected] on or before Friday, 1 April 2023. Only applications
submitted through the email address provided will be considered.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Central Bank of Kenya DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who want to apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before applying for Central Bank of Kenya Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Central Bank of Kenya Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Central Bank of Kenya Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.