The Child Fund International Job 2023/2024… | Child Fund International Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. Child Fund International recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Child Fund International Job and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for the 2023/2024 Child Fund International recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Child Fund International.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Child Fund International Job 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Global HR Business Partner and Practice Lead
- 9 plus years relevant experience in progressively responsible roles in human resources; minimum of 5 years’ experience leading talent management initiatives in developing countries.
- Exceptional knowledge of business processes/analysis in workforce planning, performance management, succession planning, leadership and employee development, employee assessment, including talent reviews, and organizational designs.
- Proven leadership skills, including team leadership, and experience leading cross-cultural teams.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-national, matrix environment.
- Solid understanding of the international development sector
- Exceptional knowledge and experience utilizing various learning platforms and tools.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational, customer service, consulting, and influence skills with a track record of driving change and innovation, globally.
- Problem solver with business and strategic acumen and organizational diagnostics; analytical and execution skills; and excellent team building capabilities.
- Track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities.
- Self-starter, proactive, responsible, and results oriented.
- Demonstrated experience building collaborative relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, including appropriate vendors.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 20
- BA required.
- Advanced degree in Training, Adult Education, Human Resources Management, Organization Development, MBA, or a closely related field highly preferred.
- Relevant certifications are also a plus.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15 November. 2023
- Child Fund International) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Child Fund International) Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Child Fund International) Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Child Fund International) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.