Ciavina School of Dressmaking KUCCPS Admission Letter 2023| See how to Download
Did KUCCPS Offer you Admission into the Ciavina School of Dressmaking (CSD) for the 2023 Academic year yet? This post is for you because it will guide you on how to obtain the Ciavina School of Dressmaking Admission Letter.
The KUCCPS Admission Letter: The official Ciavina School of Dressmaking Admission Letter is a document that indicates that you have been offered provisional admission into any degree program at the University.
In order to be certified as a formal student of any tertiary institution in Kenya, you will be issued an admission letter from your institution.
CSD Admission Letters contain information about the school offered admission, the faculty/school/college, department, the degree you are pursuing, and the duration of the course, basically everything you need to know about your admission.
How to Download and Print Ciavina School of Dressmaking (CSD) KUCCPS Admission Letter 2023
Before you proceed to Download your Ciavina School of Dressmaking Admission Letter, it’s recommended to check your KUCCPS admission status on the portal
- Visit: KUCCPS Admission Letters
- Enter Your Index Number for example 0000000000/2023 and Click Login
- Download your admission Letter and Joining admission Instructions
- The admission letter will be password protected. To open it enter your index number as a password for example 00000000000/2023
- Print it
- Go to the Ciavina School of Dressmaking Admission Portal via KUCCPS Admission Letters
- Log in with your Application Details, i.e Your username, and password or index number.
- Navigate to the Admission Letter section to download and print your KUCCPS admission letter.
NOTE: Admission Letters will be available for download on the institution’s Portal.