The Co-operative Bank of Kenya Job 2023/2024… | Co-operative Bank of Kenya Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. Co-operative Bank of Kenya recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Co-operative Bank of Kenya Job and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for the 2023/2024 Co-operative Bank of Kenya recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Co-operative Bank of Kenya.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Co-operative Bank of Kenya Job 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Value Chain Manager – Agribusiness
The Co-operative Bank of Kenya Limited is incorporated in Kenya under the Company Act and is also licensed to do the business of banking under the Banking Act. The Bank was initially registered under the Co-operative Societies Act at the point of founding in 1965. This status was retained up to and until June 27th 2008 when the Bank’s Special General Meeting resolved to incorporate under the Companies Act with a view to complying with the requirements for listing on the Nairobi Stock Exchange (NSE)
Specifically, the successful jobholder will be required to:
- Develop linkages between corporate Agriculture value chain anchors and Agriculture Co-Operatives and SME business
- Develop processes and policies that promote the growth of the value chain business
- Develop in-depth product structures that are aimed at establishing unique trade finance opportunities in liaison with the trade finance teams
- Support Co-operatives to develop structures to enable them to participate in the supply chain
- Establish linkages between Agricultural Co-ops and corporates with the bank ecosystem
- Develop, ensure approval, and seek to popularize all agricultural products
- Develop proposals and indicative term sheets targeting actors in the Agricultural sector.
- Spearhead business growth by supporting HOD and the relationship manager on the sales force excellence model
- Significant contribution to the growth of cheap and stable deposits
- Support department growth of non-funded income while focusing on new opportunities
- Grow Agricultural Co-operatives and Agribusiness accounts by bringing in new customers and growing quality credit deal pipeline and volumes
- Assist in preparation and participation in seminars and workshops with a view to growing the value chain book
- Prepare project proposals to solicit donor funding, implement donor-supported projects and ensure that proper accounting records are maintained and required periodic returns prepared and submitted on time to the respective bodies.
- Develop and update comprehensive account plans for each of the clients under management- ensure 3Cs of account plans are fully entrenched as per SFE guidelines
- Develop and maintain regular structured customer contacts through visits and follow-ups and ensure action on issues derived
- Ensure prompt resolution to all other customer issues/complaints/queries raised and advise customers on best business practices
- Planning, targeting setting, and performance review of client relationships to optimize returns from each client.
Skills, Competencies and Experience
The successful candidate will be required to have the following skills and competencies:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business related field from a recognized university.
- At least 7 years experience working with Co-operatives, three of which must be within the Agri Co-operatives sector coupled with wide experience in relationship management and business development.
- Excellent relationship management with the ability to interact and negotiate with customers/donors at a senior level.
- Customer-focused & results orientated.
- Superior leadership, management, and coordination skills with the ability to influence positively and engage direct and indirect reports and peers.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
Method of Application
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected] Use job reference number VCM/CBD/2023 as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 10 November. 2023
- Co-operative Bank of Kenya) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Co-operative Bank of Kenya) Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Co-operative Bank of Kenya) Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Co-operative Bank of Kenya) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.