The Davis & Shirtliff Group Job 2023/2024… | Davis & Shirtliff Group Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. Davis & Shirtliff Group recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Davis & Shirtliff Group Job and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for the 2023/2024 Davis & Shirtliff Group recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Davis & Shirtliff Group.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Davis & Shirtliff Group Job 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Digital Channels Manager
The principal job tasks shall be: –
Oversee Digital Revenue Channels
- Manage and improve a range of digital media channel
- Embed digital approaches to sales across the various product segments
- Streamline order generation and fulfilment process on various digital channels
- Define and monitor KPI’s for prioritised digital channels.
- Liaise with frontline business units to drive digital revenue
Coordinate Development and Marketing of Digital Solutions
- Act as Customer ambassador across digital platforms and channels
- Liaise with developer teams and stakeholders to develop required functionality
- Lead the discovery process to identify and prioritise user needs
- Discovery on additional digital channel products
Customer Engagement with Digital Products and Channels
- Organize customers into logical digital communities
- Obtain feedback and ideas from customers
- Recommend new digital solutions based on analysis of data
- Build customer awareness and adoption of digital solutions
- Manage customer experience on digital platforms
- Monitor and enhance the company’s ranking on relevant digital platforms
- Work closely with marketing to drive social media and online engagement
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Holders of an Upper 2nd class honours degree in Computer Science, e-commerce, or closely related discipline from a recognized institution.
- 3+ years’ experience in a busy e-commerce organization or digital marketplace
- End-to-end awareness of digital marketplace processes and operations
- Ability to identify and communicate customer needs to developer team
- Hands on experience with digital marketing and social media platforms
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
Method of Application
Closing Date : 6 November. 2023
- Davis & Shirtliff Group) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Davis & Shirtliff Group) Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Davis & Shirtliff Group) Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Davis & Shirtliff Group) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.