The Duma Works Job 2023/2024… | Duma Works Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. Duma Works recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Duma Works Job and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for the 2023/2024 Duma Works recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Duma Works.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Duma Works Job 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Business Disputes Senior Associate
Duma Works is changing the way people think about hiring. By efficiently connecting employers and potential hires through our mobile platform, we make finding that perfect person a fun experience, allowing businesses to grow and job seekers to access new opportunities.
- To help our client’s business successfully operate and grow.
- To focus on issues that affect businesses and innovatively resolve them.
- To offer our client’s a satisfying legal experience.
- To understand the fundamentals of our client’s work and their business goals.
- To understand the client’s industries and the stakeholders involved.
- To ensure compliance with local, county, national, and international laws that regulate the economic sector or industry to which the business belongs.
- To manage both big and small legal concerns that the client might have during regular business.
- To do everything in our power to protect our client.
- To collaborate with our clients and take a proactive – rather than reactive – approach to litigation and ensure that our clients are never caught off guard by an unexpected turn of events.
- To take immediate action/steps that need to be taken to mitigate client’s risk of liability.
- To help our clients navigate the complexities of their business disputes from beginning to end.
- To choose the correct path for legal disputes.
- To help clients make informed decisions focused on securing a cost-effective and favourable resolution.
- To quickly identify clients’ disputes strengths and any potential weaknesses when facing litigation.
- To work with the client to understand their business priorities and build a case strategy cantered on what matters most to the client.
- To develop litigation strategies and provide court precedents that support the client’s goals.
- To file and defend clients in business litigation suits.
- To identifying legal claims and counterclaims when clients are sued, and defenses clients can raise when sued.
- To talk to the people in the client’s company who were involved and look for potential witnesses who can corroborate the issue.
- To obtain evidence, including finding expert witnesses if necessary to testify on clients behalf.
- To manage the discovery process, including turning over required information, reviewing the information provided and interviewing witnesses.
- To submit all litigation paperwork, including motions and pleadings, during the pre-trial and trial phase.
- To negotiate settlements or explore possibilities for other out-of-court dispute resolution alternatives.
- To present evidence in support of client claims and make arguments court/mediation or arbitration proceedings.
- To appeal unfavourable decisions resulting from commercial cases in which legal or procedural errors occurred.
- To provide legal advice/opinions on the implications of government actions, new laws, court decisions and regulations and other stakeholder actions.
- To minimize the client’s exposure to litigation.
- To ensure that the necessary documents are filed with the appropriate governmental authorities and that the documents contain all the information and disclosures required by law.
- To understand and navigate the effects of modern technology.
- To ensure all legal documents are complete, accurate and properly stored.
- To educate our clients regarding various legalities and illegalities throughout their day-to-day business.
- To work with in-house legal departments and provide advice to the people running and working in the business.
- To act as the liaison between the client and its stakeholders.
- To tap into your networks to assist our clients.
- Work in accordance with detailed procedures and quality standards contained office handbook and relevant procedures contained in the server and practice management tool.
- Managing multiple clients, matters, and legal activities that carry varying deadlines.
- Ensure services are provided in a timely and efficient manner.
- To take initiative to ensure the client is informed regularly on progress and costs.
- Provide weekly matter work in progress reports to the Partner.
- To use technology in the delivery of legal services.
Finance & Accounting
- To discuss with clients the possible costs of the litigation including the legal fees.
- To bill and collect monthly personal billings of five times your salary.
- To ensure upfront payment of: 100% of disbursements, tax & government fees and 70% of legal fees.
- With 30% balance of legal fees at conclusion of the matter.
- Continuously innovate on how to provide great client experiences.
- Obtain at least 1 new instruction from each client monthly.
- Attend & organise conferences, trade shows and other networking events.
People & Culture
- To put your own personal agenda aside and always consider what is the right thing for the firm.
- To behave according to the guidelines in the firm’s employer brand book.
- To build strong working relationships with colleagues and external stakeholders.
- Share information, knowhow, and best practice with colleagues.
- Develop and maintain the competencies necessary to provide a proper standard of service to clients and maintain a record of professional development.
Knowledge, skills and qualifications
- Admitted to the Bar as an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya;
- Kenya School of Law – Diploma in Law
- Masters in Law or business (LLM/MBA/MSc)
- Undergraduate Law Degree (LLB) OR) Graduate Law Degree with upper second-class honours
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) OR A-Levels, IGSCE’S OR Relevant High School Diploma
- Minimum Grade B in both English & Mathematics
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15 November. 2023
- Duma Works) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Duma Works) Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Duma Works) Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Duma Works) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.