The Dynamic People Consulting Job 2022/2023… | Dynamic People Consulting Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. Dynamic People Consulting recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Dynamic People Consulting Job and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for the 2022/2023 Dynamic People Consulting recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Dynamic People Consulting.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Dynamic People Consulting Job 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Governance and communications officer
At Dynamic People Consulting (DPC), we offer a proactive response to the constantly evolving human resource market. Because your organization is unique, we take the time to learn your business, listen to your needs and then offer a strategic approach that is tailor made to suit your needs.
DPC Kenya is supporting the Embassy of Ireland with recruiting a Governance and Communications Officer.
Our mission is to promote and protect abroad the values, interests and economic well-being of Ireland and its people. We do this under the political direction of our Ministers, through our staff at home and through our Embassy network abroad.
The Embassy’s role is to deepen bilateral political relations between Ireland and Kenya; serve the needs of Irish citizens; strengthen trade, tourism and investment between our countries and support Kenya’s socio-economic development through a targeted development cooperation and trade programme.
The Embassy wishes to employ a full-time Governance and Communications Officer based at Embassy Nairobi and covers all four countries of accreditation (Kenya, Somalia, Sudan and Eritrea).
The Governance and Communications Officer will work as part of the Embassy team across the political, development and trade portfolios to:
- deliver informed and insightful political analysis and reporting;
- contribute to the oversight of our governance and policy work;
- develop strategic and engaging communications content.
The successful candidate will:
- Undertake political analysis, reporting and media monitoring across the countries of Embassy accreditation and build robust networks within the Government, media and civil society to deliver trusted tracking of political issues that support overall Embassy engagement (including United Nations Security Council, mission strategy planning and annual business planning).
- Provide technical analysis and support to the Embassy’s inclusive governance/gender portfolio including grant oversight of partnerships. This will include regular liaison with implementing partners to review budgets and work plans and ensure compliance with grant management standards.
- Create strategic and engaging communications content, including case studies, press releases, speeches, social media posts, and website material to promote the Embassy’s work and ensure robust reporting.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the next mission strategy.
This role will report directly to the Deputy Head of Mission. The position will engage regularly with the Ambassador and Second Secretary, work closely with other staff at the Embassy to ensure a whole Embassy approach, and actively engage with stakeholders across the Department as well as the countries of accreditation.
Essential requirements candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Candidates must have a post-graduate qualification in international relations, communications and/or related fields.
- Candidates must have a minimum of five years relevant experience as a governance/political analyst in Kenya (and/or the Horn of Africa) at a national or regional level providing advice and briefing to senior management.
- Candidates must have at least three years of experience working on communications with a proven ability to produce high quality written material and the ability to write in an easily understood style and format for a range of audiences (examples may be requested).
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate excellent written and spoken English. Applicants may be contacted in advance to establish language proficiency and a short written language test may be required.
- Candidates must be able to proactively work with internal and external stakeholders building and sustaining impactful networks and relationships, in particular with media outlets/journalists, civil society and other policy analysts.
- Demonstrable capacity to work in complex environments delivering results at pace and under pressure and taking responsibility for outcomes.
- Demonstrable experience in programme development and management (including budgets).
- Strong relationships/networks with key national, regional and, ideally, international networks.
- Resourceful and results-orientated, candidates should be able to demonstrate an ability to problem-solve working both independently and as a team member.
- High degree of integrity and trust.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint and social media platforms; additional IT applications would be beneficial (e.g. working with datasets).
- Candidates must be able to travel regularly in Kenya and potentially internationally, up to 30 days/year.
- The successful candidate must have a legal entitlement to live and work in Kenya prior to recruitment.
Desirable competencies candidates are able to demonstrate:
- Experience with Thinking and Working Politically (TWP).
- Practical knowledge of programme cycle management including monitoring, evaluation and learning.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 6 November. 2022
- Dynamic People Consulting) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Dynamic People Consulting) Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Dynamic People Consulting) Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Dynamic People Consulting) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.