East African School of Aviation (EASA) Fee Structure 2023/2024 for all new and old students.
Are you have been wondering or asking how much East African School of Aviation Fees Cost? If yes be happy because this page will give you the breakdown of the East African School of Aviation school fees.
East African School of Aviation Fees structure is based on the programmes you undertake
a) East African School of Aviation school fees for newly admitted students 2023/2024 Academic session
b) East African School of Aviation school fees for freshly admitted student nurses 2023/2024
c) Medical fees, caution fee, and a host of others compulsory fees (Usually included in the total sum of the school fees)
East African School of Aviation (EASA) Fee Structure for 2023/2024 Academic Session
All freshly admitted students of the East African School of Aviation are advised to pay their tuition fees for the 2023/2024 academic session early to the designated banks as approved by the management of the School.
East African School of Aviation Fee Structure (EASA) 2023/2024 Session
The School fees for freshly admitted nursing students of the East African School of Aviation for 2023/2024 academic session.
YEAR 1 Sem1 Kshs 80,700 Sem2 Kshs 60,000 Total Kshs 140,700
2ND YEAR Sem1 Kshs 80,700 Sem2 Kshs 60,000 Total Kshs 140,700
YEAR 3 Sem1 Kshs 84,700 Sem2 Kshs 64,000 Total Kshs 148,700
YEAR 4 Sem1 Kshs 78,450 Sem2 Kshs 60,000 Total Kshs 138,450
THE EXECUTIVE MBA (AVIATION OPTION)
Fee Structure per annum
Kenya (Ksh.) Administrative 100,000.00 Tuition 260,000.00 Total 360,000.00
Other East African Countries Administrative (Ksh.)120,000.00 Tuition 280,000.00 Total 400,000.00
Other Countries (Ksh.) Administrative 150,000.00 Tuition 300,000.00 Total 450,000.00
- All fees structures are subject to conditions
- Students without a degree will be required to do extra business courses which will cost an additional Kshs. 40,000
Students will be required at pay at least 80% of the full fees upon admission into the programme. Successful applicants will be notified of the reporting date in their admission letters.
Steps to pay fees at East African School of Aviation using Lipa na MPesa paybill number 754206
- Go to M-Pesa menu, select “Lipa na M-Pesa”
- Select “Paybill”
- Select “Enter business no.” and enter the East African School of Aviation Lipa na M-Pesa paybill number 754206 and press “OK”
- Select “Enter account no” i.e. Registration Number for New Students Enter National ID Number and press “OK”
- Enter amount, i.e. Fees and press “OK”
- Enter your M-Pesa PIN and press “OK”
- Confirm all the details are correct and press “OK”
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-Pesa immediately.
- East African of Aviation will then update your account shortly.
However, if you have any queries regarding the East African School of Aviation fees 2023/2024, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below, and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS