The Equity Bank Kenya Job 2023/2024… | Equity Bank Kenya Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. Equity Bank Kenya recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Equity Bank Kenya Job and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for the 2023/2024 Equity Bank Kenya recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Equity Bank Kenya.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Equity Bank Kenya Job 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Head of Trade & Working Capital
Equity Bank Limited (The “Bank”) is incorporated, registered under the Kenyan Companies Act Cap 486 and domiciled in Kenya. The address of the Bank’s registered office is 9th Floor, Equity Centre, P.O. Box 75104 – 00200 Nairobi. The Bank is licensed under the Kenya Banking Act (Chapter 488), and continues to offer retail banking, microfinance and related services. The Bank has subsidiaries in Kenya, Uganda, South Sudan, Rwanda and Tanzania. Its shares are listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange and Uganda Securities Exchange. Equity Bank was founded as Equity Building Society (EBS) in October 1984 and was originally a provider of mortgage financing for the majority of customers who fell into the low income population. The society’s logo, a modest house with a brown roof, resonates with its target market and their determination to make small but steady gains toward a better life, seeking security and advancement of their dreams.
Overall job Purpose
Responsible for identifying trade & working capital opportunities using deep rooted product skills and business acumen to develop and deliver be-spoke trade solutions to clients. In delivering these solutions the holder should be alive to the wider opportunities for our FX, Payments, ABF, retail products sets etc. Formulate and execute the trade sales strategy in consultation with the branches, sectors directors, products partners etc.. Prioritise trade sales resource allocation in response to market opportunities, to fast track the launch and penetration of the market with key trade & working capital products in support of both STP and MTP deliverables while ensuring consistency and standardisation.
Develop and direct the trade sales market entry and penetration strategies, including marketing and activation of clients. Although responsible for the country trade sales , one of the primary focus of the role is ‘to gain new to bank businesses in both business banking & SME/MSME and to penetrate identified top tier clients in MNC, large enterprises, public sector and the public sectors etc resulting in incremental trade income/profit.
The role holder will need to proactively drive relationships with existing customers and non-customers in order to capture their trade business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or equivalent
- Post graduate degree preferable
- 8 to 10 years’ experience in banking or Product management role.
- Proven track record in large client acquisitions demonstrating clear solution and structuring skills and in leading and executing a large deal acquisition across multiple stakeholders products and or/ geographies.
Knowledge & Skills [Maximum of 6]
- Excellent origination & structuring skills as a Trade Transactor
- Strong selling and negotiation skills-must be a “Deal closer”
- An all-round knowledge on the working of a trade organisation
- High quality written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Time Management
- Enthusiasm and high level of drive
- Personal and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude
- Technical knowledge
- Commercial effectiveness
- Control Environment
- Management and Leadership
How to Apply
Closing Date : 10 November. 2023
- Equity Bank Kenya) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Equity Bank Kenya) Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Equity Bank Kenya) Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Equity Bank Kenya) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.