Examination bodies in Kenya are organizations that are responsible for preparing, administering, marking, and giving results of exams.
Examinations in Kenya are monitored and regulated by the Ministry of Education.
Kenya has both National and International examination bodies in operation. Kenyan students are highly advised to find out if the examination bodies they are tested from are recognized and approved by the ministry of education especially exams from colleges or Universities.
Examination Bodies in Kenya – Jp-Uk Exam Body
The following is a list of the recognized examination bodies in Kenya:
- Kenya National Examination Council (KNEC)
- Kenya Accountants and Secretaries National Examination Board (KASNEB)
- Association of Business Executive (ABE)
- Institute of Commercial Management (ICM)
- Association of Business Managers and Administrators (ABMA)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing ( CIM)
- Institute of Chartered Ship brokers ( ICS) London
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Computer society of Kenya
- City & Guild International