The FHI360 NGO Job 2023/2024… | FHI360 NGO Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. FHI360 NGO recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming FHI360 NGO Job and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for the 2023/2024 FHI360 NGO recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at FHI360 NGO.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
FHI360 NGO Job 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Regional Finance Advisor
FHI 360 (formerly Family Health International) is a nonprofit human development organization based in North Carolina. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories
Provide leadership in comprehensive management of business support and compliance functions across ESARO, funded via government, contracts and grants, foundation, and commercial sources. Provides leadership and technical guidance for compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Procedures (GAAP), GAS (Government Auditing Standards), Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR). Develops financial risk management and control strategies. Reviews and approves recommendations for accounting, financial planning and control, providing relevant fiscal information to executive management team. Develop and manage , pipeline management and financial analysis models. Develop and implement effective and efficient business processes and procedures. Develops and manages internal financial audits. Develops formal reporting system to communicate results of internal and external audit activities to management and regulatory compliance agencies. Manage the activities of the finance staff. Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function across the region.
- Provides strategic leadership to the financial analyst staff in a local, regional or HQ office.
- Able to work with multiple country finance departments.
- Prepares financial guidance to field offices through memos, updates to policies, and procedure manuals.
- Assigns and audits the work of the finance department, while providing guidance to staff.
- Monitors and updates the departmental budget.
- Engages in the more critical and confidential aspects of financial analysis.
- Provides decision making on projects and problems that may cross functional boundaries in accounting, finance, operations.
- Responsible for the development of policies, systems, special financial studies, etc. of major importance.
- Manages the operational and strategic functions for the finance department to ensure compliance and efficiency.
- Provides recommendations and consuls with management on financial performance and enterprise risk management.
- Develops and implements process improvement plans for department to ensure financial controls and operational procedures.
- Provides leadership in financial reporting for annual budget planning, audit reviews and assessments processes.
- Keeps abreast with the latest trends in financial accounting and mentors staff.
- Develops capacity of team performance and drive for excellence.
Applied Knowledge & Skills:
- Must have excellent organizational, supervisory, leadership and managerial skills of geographically dispersed teams.
- Ability to provide strategic leadership and advice to team, exchange information and collaborate with colleagues and peers within and outside the organization
- Duties require broad conceptual judgment, initiative and ability to deal with a wide range of finance issues.
- Comprehensive knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures with accounting, financial controls and financial information systems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent and demonstrated organizational and presentation skills.
- Excellent and demonstrated project management skills.
- Possesses a full understanding of the organizational structure, policies and practices, and the impact on own area and the entire organization.
- Ability to influence, motivate, negotiate and work with others.
- Is well-versed in USG and key donor regulations that have impact on financial analysis and management controls.
- Has significant experience with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and experience with automated financial reporting, government accounting practices, Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) systems.
- Full knowledge and past experience with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) practices and reporting guidelines.
Problem Solving & Impact:
- Works on problems of highly complex scope that require in depth evaluation of data and various factors.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, for obtaining results.
- Decision maker and actions could have a severe impact on the outcomes of the business, research, and/or programmatic operations of major segments of the organization.
- Provision of timely financial reports and accurate advice on cross- functional business segments.
- Manages staff holding jobs in the same or similar job families or functions.
- Manages and develop staff to meet departmental and organizational strategic goals.
- Accounts for the budget, procedures, and training of staff to achieve results.
- Develops and recommends solutions to management meet internal and external needs of the company.
- Typically reports to the Director, Regional finance and Operations support.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its International Equivalent.
- MSc/MA/MBA and/or CPA certification preferred
- Minimum of 10+ years of finance management experience.
- Past experiences managing and leading a finance department is required.
- Articulate, professional and able to communicate in a clear, positive manner with clients and staff.
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
- Prior work in a non-governmental organization (NGO), especially USG funded.
- Experience working with an international organization.
Typical Physical Demands:
- Typical office environment.
- Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 15 November. 2023
- FHI360 NGO) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for FHI360 NGO) Recruitment 2023
To apply for the FHI360 NGO) Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum FHI360 NGO) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.