The Genesis Analytics Job 2023… | Genesis Analytics Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. Genesis Analytics recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines are for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Genesis Analytics Job and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from suitably qualified Kenyans for 2023 Genesis Analytics recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Genesis Analytics.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Genesis Analytics Job 2023
1. Job Title: Behavioural Science Specialist – Health
Our purpose is to unlock value in Africa. We use our analytical capabilities to improve decision-making and, through better decisions, to unlock substantial value for our clients and society. While we are the largest economics-based consulting firm in Africa, we use a large number of techniques and approaches to achieve clarity for decision-makers. We work across various domains. Early specialisations were competition and regulatory economics, and then financial services strategy. Since then we have added: agriculture and agribusiness, applied behavioural economics, infrastructure, health, monitoring and evaluation and shared value.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Manager level is a senior-level position within our organisation. It is responsible for ensuring project completion to the required service excellence standards, liaising with partners regarding project progress, managing staff, and involvement in work origination and profitability.
The work will be delivered through the following:
- Well-managed consulting projects
- Developing strategic insights and leading team problem solving
- Ensuring effective working relationships within teams and with clients
- Growing the client base through creating a network of appropriate relationships
- Provide technical oversight and guidance to behavioural science projects.
- Successful execution of projects related to behavioural analysis, behavioural intervention design and monitoring and optimisation.
- Application of behavioural sciences thinking, theory and logic to problem-solving.
- Independently initiates and manages all client interactions, needs and negotiations as a behavioural sciences expert.
- Performance management of project teams and individual team members.
- Coaching and developing staff.
- Intellectual leadership for all behavioural science projects ensuring efficient delivery of a quality product.
- Completion of practice administrative functions.
- Direct involvement in the productivity and profitability of the practice.
- Active marketing of Genesis Analytics and the Health practice area to ensure ongoing sustainability and extension of the business through work origination.
- Building of intellectual capacity and property.
- Business development in behavioural sciences
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND PERSONAL COMPETENCIES:
- Strong background in Behavioural Sciences, Psychology, Social and Behaviour Change communication or similar.
- Demonstrable experience in designing, implementing and evaluating social and behavioural change projects, preferably in Health.
- Previous management consulting experience is preferred.
- Consulting character, including analytical thinking, deep problem-solving capability, natural leadership, teamwork, the ability to deliver results, functional and technical expertise and an entrepreneurial spirit, are some of the critical consultant behaviours needed.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Exceptional research, analytical and lateral thought processes.
- Strong delivery skills – ability to communicate at all levels.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Critical thinking.
- Sound management, people development and relationship-building skills are essential.
- Leadership and performance management skills and experience.
- Ability to maintain strict ethical standards and client confidentiality.
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management orientation.
- Vital planning and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise.
- Experience in productivity and profitability management.
- Proven track record of work origination and new business development.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Sound judgement and the ability to live the Genesis Values.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- Advanced PC literacy, especially MS Office suite including Excel, Word and PowerPoint and excellent proficiency in Google Business suite required.
- This role forms part of our global-African vision and strategy.
- Accordingly, it is open to be based in any of our three principal offices, Johannesburg (South Africa), Nairobi (Kenya) or London (UK).
- Important to note: pre-existing eligibility to live and work in any of these countries is, however, a prerequisite.
- Therefore, either citizenship, permanent residency or a valid visa/work permit should be in place already at the time of application.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 31 March. 2023
- Genesis Analytics DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who want to apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before applying for Genesis Analytics Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Genesis Analytics Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Genesis Analytics Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.