The Haleon Job 2023/2024… | Haleon Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. Haleon recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Haleon Job and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for the 2023/2024 Haleon recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Haleon.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Haleon Job 2023/2024
1. Job Title: HR Business Partner
Haleon plc is a British multinational consumer healthcare company with headquarters in Weybridge, Surrey. It is the largest consumer healthcare business in the world, with brands including Sensodyne toothpaste, Panadol and Advil painkillers and Centrum vitamins
- Be a trusted and agile HR partner to leaders to drive people agenda and deliver against set priorities. Maintain a strong understanding of the Consumer Health business, strategy and Haleon in the context of HR activity to improve business performance.
- Support LT and their teams in the delivery of key HR activities for shopfloor and other plant populations.
- Champion engagement and culture related activities at the shopfloor
- Drive standardization and improvement within business unit in order to standardize, simplify and continuously improve HR service delivery
- Manage and resolve ER/IR issues and implement strategies to reduce such issues and enhance performance.
- Support the local deployment of Kenya people and HR projects and initiatives
- Coach and develop line managers around HR policies, processes and ways of working to hold them accountable for employee’s experience and to enable teams and individuals to be most effective in their roles.
- Support line leaders in key employee lifecycle processes like onboarding, performance management; employee development, relocations etc, as well as business changes such as reorganisations, etc.
- Support driving best in class talent management and succession planning in their business area to build a high quality, diverse talent pipeline that enables business growth now and in the future.
- Coach and challenge leaders to increase diversity through recruitment and talent management.
- Lead initiatives that enable the organisation to have the best leaders at all levels, with the right capabilities.
- Support key annual HR activity, i.e., the P&R process
- Ensure HR risks are mitigated, company reputation is protected and related financial, legal and policy duties are carried out. Manage escalations and support the business to create a positive employee environment. Partner with the Employee Relations Team to resolve high risk ER issues and implement strategies to reduce such issues.
- Diagnose and/or deliver change projects in line with the HR and business agenda.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years of HR experience within multinational FMCG/ pharmaceutical/consumer health sector
- Familiar with plant-based HR operations
- Preferably previous work experience with quality & supply chain departments
- Solid knowledge of how to navigate employee relations and HR processes
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent oral/written communications skills
- Independent thinker
How to Apply
Closing Date : 15 November. 2023
- Haleon) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Haleon) Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Haleon) Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Haleon) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.