The Integrity Action Job 2023/2024… | Integrity Action Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. Integrity Action recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Integrity Action Job and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for the 2023/2024 Integrity Action recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Integrity Action.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Integrity Action Job 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Start-Up Officer
Integrity Action is an organisation and an active network of committed NGOs, universities and policy makers, working closely with governments, media organisations, businesses and our peers to identify ways of making integrity work in some of the world’s challenging settings. We believe that integrity offers the single largest opportunity for the advancement of equitable and sustainable development worldwide. We view integrity as the set of characteristics that improves trustworthiness to stakeholders. Without integrity, measures to safeguard human rights, protect the environment, strengthen democracy, promote social equity and reduce poverty are compromised.
- Support recruitment efforts of any locally hired position as directed by the Project Management Unit (PMU)
- Negotiate lease agreements for project facilities with relevant local lettings agencies.
- Conduct a Security Risk Assessments (SRA) of the Kenya operating context under the guidance of the Senior Operations Manager (HO).
- Identify suitable project facilities, such as residential options, conduct SRAs, and share recommendations with the PMU.
- Represent Integrity at subcontractor and vendor meetings, such as those with the Somalia-focused private security provider (PSP).
- Identify suitable Nairobi-based driver service contract (vehicle and driver service) or taxi company contract for local travel; negotiate service agreement.
- Identify vendors and suppliers for office equipment, furniture, supplies and vehicles and work with Integrity HO teams in procuring and contracting goods and services.
- Potentially support in the identification of suitable bank options and provide summary recommendations to HO Finance team for final approval/selection. Oversee the opening of a company bank account(s).
- Identify suitable local private healthcare insurance providers for CCN project staff and provide summary recommendations to PMU for final approval/sign-off.
- Identify insurance providers for project facilities, assets, and inventory under the guidance of the PMU.
- If needed, identify internet and utilities suppliers (if applicable); negotiate service agreements on technical guidance from Integrity’s HO IT Manager.
- Develop a list of all necessary assets and inventory for project facilities, in line with the budget. Oversee the procurement of and equipping of project facilities accordingly.
- Provide key information and locations of Nairobi-based sites and services to inform the project Security Management Plan, under the guidance of the Senior Operations Manager (HO).
- Prepare or update any project Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) under the guidance of the PMU.
- Support any other responsibility relating to project Start-up, as directed by the PMU.
Your Experience and Expertise
- Experience in supporting Start-up activities for international organisations.
- Experience in negotiating service contracts with a range of vendors and suppliers.
- Understanding of the local socio economic and cultural context preferred.
- Self-motivation with demonstrated experience of working effectively unsupervised.
- Work effectively and efficiently to facilitate rapid mobilization of the project.
- Communicate effectively with relevant Integrity stakeholders both verbally and in written form.
- Maintain organised records and track and report progress on tasks regularly.
- Represent Integrity in a manner in line with our company ethics and values.
- Written and oral fluency in English, with the ability to write clear and compelling narrative.
- Some knowledge of Swahili is highly desirable.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 18 November. 2023
- Integrity Action) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Integrity Action) Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Integrity Action) Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Integrity Action) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.