The International Rescue Committee Job 2023/2024… | International Rescue Committee Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. International Rescue Committee recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming International Rescue Committee Job and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for the 2023/2024 International Rescue Committee recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at International Rescue Committee.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
International Rescue Committee Job 2023/2024
1. Job Title: M&E Advisor, Education
The International Rescue Committee is a global humanitarian aid, relief and development nongovernmental organization.
M&E strategy and systems
- Work with the STA, Education Technical Advisors (TAs), measurement team members, and selected country programs to assess education M&E, data, systems, and skills, and develop and implement a plan to strengthen foundational M&E and data management in education across IRC country programs, through a combination of direct support and capacity-building (see following section);
- Work with the STA and Education TAs to design use cases for program and implementation data – identify the most important strategic and implementation decisions that require program data;
- Identify incentives, skills, structures, and systems required to collect, store, analyze and visualize program and implementation data;
- With field staff and technical unit team members, develop simple, user-friendly tools to collect, store, analyze and visualize data;
- Support routine, organization-wide M&E workstreams such as regular updates to Theories of Change, core indicators, and IT system roll-outs;
- Participate in improving internal processes to strengthen data capture and management.
Capacity-building and learning
- Develop and roll out tools to strengthen the capacity of field staff to be able to collect and use data for ongoing decision-making in their programs, including tool adaptation and contextualization;
- Increase data savvy among the Education TAs through continuous capacity-building, including webinars, and production of related training materials as needed, on topics prioritized collaboratively with education technical unit colleagues;
- Support program staff to design, implement, update and deploy data dashboards, in alignment with broader IRC approaches to data visualization and sector-wide best practice;
- Work with the Education and Technology TA and Education TAs, as well as the IRC Measurement Technical Unit to create one to two measurement tool kits to support program staff in routine data collection on core education indicators and establish shared practices and standards across IRC education programs; identify needs for additional tools and toolkits collaboratively and proactively pursue additional opportunities for improvement;
- Develop case country studies that demonstrate good practice and lessons learned on the use of data to inform course correction and continuous quality improvement, and share lessons learned with other stakeholders and country teams;
- Interface with the IRC’s Measurement Unit and relevant working groups to learn from other sectors’ challenges and success in this space, and expand and promote conversations to share learning within the education TU and across country teams ;
Key Working Relationships
- Position Reports to: Senior Technical Advisor, Education
- Position directly supervises No current direct reports, potential for supervision of consultants, specialists, or officers as work evolves.
- Indirect Reporting: N/A
- Internal: position works closely with the Measurement Technical Unit, Senior Researcher, Education; Education Technical Unit; and education country teams
- External: New York University – research partners
- Advanced degree in a relevant field such as economics, statistics, international development / public policy, or other social sciences
- Technical understanding of education in humanitarian response contexts strongly preferred
- Experience (at least 5 years) designing, developing, and rolling out education M&E tools and systems, through both hands-on work and supporting others
- Experience developing data systems and working with education-related data sets to enable use of data by front line educators, education program managers and education leaders
- Experience analyzing and presenting data, and developing or managing the systems to do this, in simple ways to enable use of data for decision-making
- Experience working with and building the capacity of individuals from a wide range of countries, cultures and with a range of expertise related to M&E and data collection, analysis and use, both in-person and remotely
- Experience with mobile data collection and analysis tools especially ODK-based applications (Kobo, Ona, Formhub, Commcare, etc.)
- Experience with data analysis/visualization software (PowerBI, Tableau), GIS, R, STATA, or SPSS
- Familiarity with use and analysis of common international M&E tools for education (e.g. EGRA/EGMA) preferred
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required; proficiency in French, Spanish, and/or Arabic is preferred
- Strong organizational skills: the ability to work independently and productively in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible work attitude: the ability to work productively in a team and multi-sectoral environment & independently
Method of Application
Closing Date : 15 November. 2023
- International Rescue Committee) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for International Rescue Committee) Recruitment 2023
To apply for the International Rescue Committee) Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum International Rescue Committee) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.