The International Rice Research Institute Job 2023/2024… | International Rice Research Institute Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. International Rice Research Institute recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming International Rice Research Institute Job and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for the 2023/2024 International Rice Research Institute recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at International Rice Research Institute.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
International Rice Research Institute Job 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Scientist II – Gender and Social Inclusion Research
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead and conduct research on gender, youth and social inclusion in agri-food systems
- Deliver outputs and outcomes aligned with IRRI and the Gender Platform vision, mission, values, target goals, policies and procedures
- Establish collaboration with research and academic partners, as well as other work package leaders; this includes troubleshooting whenever issues arise from the projects
- Develop and sustain partnerships and coordinate with other CG centers for joint advocacy and knowledge generation and sharing on gender, evidence and impact issues
- Align with IRRI and GENDER Platform Leaders and Research Support to assure synergies in the work
- Maintain and proactively develop network and partnerships with potential donors
- Manage performance and mentor research staff in the research cluster
- Monitor the of progress of the research projects, including the review of draft operational reports and research performed ensuring quality of outputs at all times
- Write and consolidate scientific achievements into fit-for-purpose communications materials in collaboration with the Platform and IRRI communications teams
- Develop technical and financial reports on the projects and Evidence Module
- Publish and actively contribute to articles in peer-reviewed journals/digests that highlight findings from module and IRRI activities showcasing the scientific leadership
- Represent the Evidence Module, GENDER Platform and IRRI to a wide audience by presenting at international conferences/meetings
- PhD in Rural Sociology, Gender Studies, Anthropology, Feminist Economics, Development Economics, Development Studies, Agricultural Economics, Institutional Economics, Geography or related field
- 4-5 years post PhD experience in Gender R4D in agriculture or food systems
- Deep and sound grounding in theoretical and analytical frameworks and concepts of gender and social equity
- Excellent Written and Oral communication skills in English
- Strong quantitative and/or qualitative analytical skills, with keen interest in and experience with mixed methods
- Evidence of scientific publications in international journals
- Evidence of high quality communication products for different audiences
- Experience of working with R&D partners nationally and globally
- Experience with R4D project management, including planning, physical and financial implementation, monitoring and evaluation, and reporting
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural and multidisciplinary team
- Experience working on Gender R4D and evidence generation in Africa
How to Apply
Closing Date : 10 November. 2023
- International Rice Research Institute) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for International Rice Research Institute) Recruitment 2023
To apply for the International Rice Research Institute) Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum International Rice Research Institute) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.