The Kenya Airports Authority (KAA) Job 2021/2022… | KAA Job Portal are now open for new recruitment. Kenya Airports Authority (KAA) recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Kenya Airports Authority (KAA) Job and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for the 2020/2021 Kenya Airports Authority KAA recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Kenya Airports Authority (KAA).
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be: Kenyan citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2020.
Kenya Airports Authority (KAA) Job 2021/2022
Kenya Airports Authority (KAA) was established in 1991 under the KAA Act to provide Aviation infrastructure, facilities and services for economic, social and humanitarian activities.
Guided by the above mandate, the Authority is seeking to recruit a result oriented, dynamic, visionary and transformational Corporation Secretary.
Overall Job Purpose
The Corporation Secretary /Chief Legal Officer provides legal advisory and support services to the Board of Directors and Management of KAA. The Corporation Secretary and Legal Services Function will entail provision of both secretarial services, legal advice and ensuring statutory compliance and management of the litigation function of the Authority.
Employment Terms: Contract-: Three (3) years Renewable
Reports to: Managing Director/CEO
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Dealing with correspondence, collating information and writing reports, ensuring Board decisions are communicated to Management and stakeholders.
- Providing administrative support and guidance to the Board on the management of the Corporation including compliance with legal and statutory requirements.
- Ensuring that the minutes of the Board and Board Committees are promptly prepared and circulated.
- Assisting the Chairperson of the Board in organizing activities, including providing information, preparing agenda, issuing notices and preparing for meetings and board development programs.
- Providing secretarial services to the Board including ensuring that the Board work plan is prepared and adhered to, circulating Board papers in advance of the meeting, keeping a record of attendance at meetings, keeping safe custody of the seal and a record of its usage, custodian of Board documents such as, Board minute books, Board policy documents, Register of attendance and preparing the Board for Annual General Meetings where applicable.
- Contributing to Board discussions as and when required and advises Directors on the legal and governance policy frameworks.
- Negotiating and reviewing contracts, agreements, leases and concessions, consultation with other Departments to ensure that the Corporation’s interests are protected.
- Ensuring that the Corporation complies with the Operational regulatory framework by liaising with the Government, regulatory bodies and international organizations such as ICAO, IATA and ACI.
- Ensuring ownership rights of all KAA assets and registration of title to all KAA properties, together with safe custody thereof.
- Carrying out legal audit on operations of the Authority including due diligence in order to recommend improvement, feedback and compliance.
- Assisting the Board in carrying out the following:
- Board induction and training;
- Updating the Board and Committee charters;
- Preparation of Board work plans;
- Board evaluation;
- Governance audit; and
- Implementation of the code of conduct and ethics.
- Maintaining and updating the register of conflicts of interest.
- Ensuring that Board members are aware of all relevant laws affecting the organization.
- Ensuring that annual returns are promptly filed with the relevant authorities.
- Except in exceptional circumstances, ensuring that the Board and Committee papers are circulated in advance of any meeting.
- Advising on legal matters and managing the litigation function of the Authority.
- Initiating development of legal strategies for management of disputes.
- Coordinating legal support in preparation of legal documents, contracts, leases and other related documents.
Key qualifications and Experience
To be appointed for this role, the successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor of Law Degree from a recognized institution; A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage;
- Postgraduate Diploma in Law from Kenya School of Law;
- Minimum of twelve (12) years relevant working experience with at least 4 years in senior management/ leadership position;
- Be admitted to the Roll as an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya;
- Be Certified Public Secretary, Kenya (CPSK) or its equivalent;
- Member of the Law Society of Kenya and Institute of Certified Secretaries of Kenya (ICPSK);
- Valid Practicing Certificates;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Fulfill l the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
KAA believes that the advancement and success of any organization is primarily due to the strength, quality and efficiency of its Human Resource. The Authority believes in having an engaged, highly motivated and results-oriented workforce in delivering sustainable corporate performance.
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the above criteria, please send in your application attaching copies of relevant certificates and testimonials, a resume/curriculum vitae highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a daytime phone contact, email address and names of three (3) professional referees in word document (.doc/.docx) to email@example.com or in hard copy to;
Kenya Airports Authority
KAA Head Office, Airport North Road
PO Box 19001-00501, Nairobi Kenya
Please indicate the Job Reference on the Email Title line or on the Envelope. Your application should reach us on or before Tuesday, 16th February 2021. Women, Persons with Disabilities, Minority & Marginalized Groups are encouraged to apply. Please note that canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply for Kenya Airports Authority (KAA) Job 2021
Unfortunately, submission of the application is closed. However, applicants are to check back for updates on the 2020 Kenya Airports Authority recruitment on this platform or visit the recruitment portal below.
Kenya Airports Authority Recruitment Deadline
As at the time of this publication, they have not yet announced the KAA recruitment date for 2020. Once approval has been gotten for the 2020 KAA recruitment, it will automatically update this post.
For the meantime, disregard every alleged recruitment dates and exercise published by any website. We can assure you that very soon the Kenya Airports Authority recruitment for 2020 will commence. So bookmark this page to stay up to date with the KAA recruitment exercise.
- Kenya Airports Authority DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Kenya Airports Authority Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Kenya Airports Authority Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Kenya Airports Authority Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.