The Kenya Pipeline Company (KPC) Job 2022/2023… | Kenya Pipeline Company (KPC) Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. Kenya Pipeline Company recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines are for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Kenya Pipeline Company (KPC) Job and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from suitably qualified Kenyans for the 2022/2023 Kenya Pipeline recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Kenya Pipeline.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Kenya Pipeline Company (KPC) Job 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Corporate Communication Manager
- Formulate, develop and implement Communication Policies and strategies.
- Develop and implement KPC Public Relations strategy, taking into account the internal and external changes in the market and ensure that these are aligned with Corporate Strategic
- Plan and internal communications strategies.
- Develop operational plans and budget for effective implementation of PR programmes.
- Provide strategic PR advice to management and commission communication strategies.
- Recommend and implement informational and promotional strategies (campaigns) for Corporate and marketing purposes and design innovative PR and marketing promotional materials.
- Respond to all queries in respect of KPC from general public, media, special interest groups and other components of the firm’s stakeholder ecosystem. Ensure KPC leadership in managing issues pertinent to the industry is upheld and maintained.
- Manage the KPC brand through the promotion of a positive corporate image for the company;
- Manage and coordinate corporate activities and events.
- Implement and manage Corporate programmes and monitor their impact;
- Manage the website in liaison with the ICT department
- Carry out of final editing, review and provide support in design, production and distribution of newsletters, annual reports, speeches, publications, website contents, reports and outreach materials;
- Coordinate and implement media management strategies and manage media stakeholders.
- Manage complaints from various stakeholders and undertake customer service delivery surveys;
- Develop strategic communication campaigns targeted at employees to ensure understanding of KPC’s mandate;
- Identify potential issues and engage in proactive reputation management;
- Review and manage sponsorships and partnership projects in line with the KPC communication policy;
- Provide feedback mechanisms to our stakeholders both local and international;
- Degree in Social Science, Communication or Journalism
- A postgraduate Diploma in Mass Communication if the first degree is not in Journalism or Communication
- Minimum of ten (10) years post qualification relevant experience five (5) of which must have been at Senior Management level.
- Registration/membership with relevant professional body where applicable e.g. PRSK, MSK.
- Leadership Course lasting not less than two (2) weeks;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution; and
- Demonstrated competence in work performance.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Good network and experience with the media
- Strong leadership skills including effective interpersonal, communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, Desk top Publishing.
- Ability to maintain professional status and keep abreast of evolving trends in Corporate Affairs through continued professional education.
- Ability to deliver the Company’s articulated Mission, Vision and Policies.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to observe diplomacy and etiquette.
- Ability to establish flexible teams to carry out tasks in an environment that promotes continuous learning, creativity and innovation.
- Ability to empower staff through coaching and counselling by emphasizing accountability and results oriented management.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to visit the KPC website http://www.kpc.co.ke/ under the Career Opportunities section where the Job Descriptions and Specifications as well as the User Manual containing instructions on how to apply for the positions have been posted.
- Kenya Pipeline DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who want to apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before applying for Kenya Pipeline Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Kenya Pipeline Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Kenya Pipeline Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.