The KPMG Vacancy 2023… | KPMG Vacancy Portal is now open for new recruitment. KPMG recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming KPMG Vacancy and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for the 2023 KPMG recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the KPMG.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
KPMG Vacancy 2023
1. Job Title: Data Engineer- Associate
KPMG is a professional service company, being one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, EY and PwC. Seated in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, KPMG employs 174,000 people and has three lines of services: audit, tax, and advisory.
The Nairobi office serves as the regional coordinating office providing the required networking to facilitate delivery of services on a timely basis to meet and exceed our clients’ expectations.
The overall objective of the role is to help bridge the gap between technical platform needs ( i.e. big data engineering) and business needs. The engineer skews towards big data engineering but also brings more modelling capabilities than a pure big data software engineer. In this way, they will play an important “utility” role on teams including helping to enable overall solutioning and full-scope architecture, design, and build. They will be able to complete intermediate-level big data engineering tasks, basic modelling tasks, and business solutioning and executive communication tasks. They will design software architecture following best practices after understanding customer requirements and enterprise environments.
Qualifications and experience
- Strong experience with at least one large scale and/or distributed processing methodology such as Hadoop, Storm, Spark
- Demonstrated ETL solution design and build expertise, and work stream management skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related fields
- Assess, capture, and translate complex business issues and solution requirements into a structured big data engineering use case, including rapid learning of industry/domain/client dynamics and development of effective work stream plans
- Utilize a hypothesis-driven problem-solving approach to design, construct, and rapidly test/ iterate big data platforms and architectures that will enable running models and visualizations to reveal insight and opportunities for the client
- Deliver client project data engineering work stream through direct ownership of data ingestion, engineering, transformation, automation, and back-end visualization setup, aswell as client communication deliverables
- Support build of big data environments that enable analytics solutions on a variety of big data platforms including cloud as required by the client, and create robust documentation of solutions, architecture, automation workflows, and operation procedures
- Proactively broaden and deepen client relationships by working with varying levels of client team members
Skills and attributes
- The ideal candidate must have;
- Above-average ability to rapidly ingest, transform, engineer, and visualize data, both for ad hoc and product-level (e.g., automated) data & analytics solutions
- Strong communication skills to explain technical concepts to businesspeople, and to explain business concepts to technical resources
- Strong business consulting acumen Fast learning and analytical thinking skills
- Fast learning and analytical thinking skills
- Experience working in a complex, fast moving environment.
- The ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Willingness to be a team player
A fantastic opportunity to work in exciting professional services firm
Continuous learning and development
Exposure to multi-disciplinary client service teams
Unrivaled space to grow and be innovative
How to Apply
Closing Date : 2nd April, 2023
- KPMG DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Vacancy should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Vacancy PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for KPMG Vacancy 2023
To apply for the KPMG Vacancy Vacancy 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum KPMG Vacancy Vacancy requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.