The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Job 2023/2024… | Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines are for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Job and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from suitably qualified Kenyans for the 2023/2024 Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Job 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Assistant Manager – Taxpayer Education
The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) was established by an Act of Parliament, Chapter 469 of the laws of Kenya , which became effective on 1st July 1995 . The Authority is charged with the responsibility of collecting revenue on behalf of the Government of Kenya. A Board of Directors, consisting of both public and private sector experts, makes policy decisions to be implemented by KRA Management. The Chairman of the Board is appointed by the President of the Republic of Kenya . The Chief Executive of the Authority is the Commissioner General who is appointed by the Minister for Finance. PURPOSE OF KRA Assessment , Collection, Administration and Enforcement of laws relating to revenue.
The person will be responsible for creating tax awareness through implementation of public and institutional tax education initiatives for taxpayer segments and sectors, content development and management, and outreach programs. S/he will support coordination of curricula development in response to taxpayer knowledge needs and implement taxpayer assistance programmes across the country. The person will also be responsible for managing institutional and sectoral partnerships aimed at enhancing tax literacy in Kenya.
Key Performance Areas
- Conduct taxpayer education needs analysis to inform curricula design
- Conduct regular review of tax curricula to ensure currency, relevance, and suitability for target taxpayers
- Conduct direct teaching/training of taxpayers and support sourcing of facilitators
- Oversee preparation and validation of teaching and training materials
- Coordinate regional training programmes
- Track the quality of teaching/training modules to ensure effectiveness
Education Outreach & Taxpayer Assistance
- Develop schools’ outreach calendar and monitor its implementation
- Assure quality of outreach programmes and execute necessary interventions to ensure business value
- Generate regular management reports on the effectiveness of outreach programmes
- Manage the Mobile Tax Unit (MTU) and determine the route-map for maximum taxpayer reach
- Manage corporate partnerships for enhancing taxpayer education
- Coordinate learning partnerships e.g. benchmarking, and information exchange
- Manage development and review of tax content to maximize content accuracy
- Oversee production of print content and monitor dissemination across KRA regional/service stations to aid taxpayer outreach, sensitization, and assistance
- Design guidelines for executing interactive debates (edutainment) initiatives
- Mobilize taxpayer audiences for edutainment initiatives
Correspondence & Liaison
- Oversee management of correspondence with taxpayers/stakeholders
- Liaise with various departments on TED matters
Reporting & Inventory Management
- Develop and quality assure Board reports and responses
- Monitor the Division’s implementation of the work plans for the following corporate initiatives; Audit, Integrity, QMS and Risk Management.
- Quality assure TED divisional monthly/bi-annual/annual reports
Finance & Procurement
- Monitor absorption of TED funds
- Coordinate all supply chain matters for TED programmes
Organizational & People Management
- Manage the team, with Supervisor as direct report
- Full talent and performance management of TED Division’s interns and attaches
- Support implementation of the Corporate Taxpayer Education Strategy
- Stand in for the Manager on request
- Any other request by line manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Communication or a relevant field is required
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience in education management, 1-year experience at the Supervisory level.
- A post-graduate/professional qualification in education/curriculum management
- Demonstrable experience in advocacy or outreach in public sector agencies
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, simultaneous projects, to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Advanced mobilization and outreach skills
- Experience in leading and managing teams
- High level of numeracy, budgeting, reporting and IT skills
- Highly developed diplomacy and influencing skills
- Willingness to collaborate, innovate and ability to think systematically
- Demonstrated ability to interact and communicate with wide range of stakeholders both verbally and in writing in English.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 23 May. 2023
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who want to apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the steps outlined for the Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us in the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before applying for Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.