The Kyosk Digital Services Job 2023/2024… | Kyosk Digital Services Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. Kyosk Digital Services recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Kyosk Digital Services Job and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for the 2023/2024 Kyosk Digital Services recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Kyosk Digital Services.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Kyosk Digital Services Job 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Senior Software Engineer – Front End
A kiosk is an informal convenience store selling everyday household items. Known locally by their vernacular names e.g. Duka in Kenya, Spaza in South Africa, Kantemba in Zambia. kiosk-type retail outlets are the cornerstone of African retail, accounting for over 60% of all retail trade flows. Despite their importance, kiosk-type retail outlets face significant challenges, including high cost of stock and unreliable delivery. Our digital ordering and delivery platform – Kyosk, ensures that these retail outlets get access to stock at competitive prices and have them delivered directly to them. FMCGs find the traditional distribution chain to be inadequate as well, making it expensive for them to serve kiosk-type retail outlets, leading to high incidences of product stock-outs and lost sales opportunities. By providing FMCGs with good data visibility, we solve this major problem of theirs.
- Web Design: Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages. Keep up to date with the latest web design technologies and techniques in order to discuss them for inclusion within our website creations.
- Technical Delivery and Support : Write effective, scalable code with unit tests while maintaining and improving PWA applications. Optimize applications for maximum speed. Collaborate with back-end developers and consume backend API’s as well as with the design team to suggest usability improvements. Support product testing and bug fixes; Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements where necessary.
- Documentation: Prepare the necessary technical documentation for developed products.
- Problem solving: Work with the Tech Lead to contribute to the architectural direction of web application development using our proprietary framework. Work closely with the Engineering Manager and the team to ensure there is good cadence of project deliverables. Raise any concerns or potential bottlenecks in due time to ensure project delivery is least affected.
- Product Innovation : Work with the Tech Lead to contribute to the development of mobile web applications against tight deadlines as part of a cross-functional Agile delivery team.
- Team Support : Assist in mentoring of junior team members including holding pair programming sessions. Participate in all stages of the development lifecycle, from concept planning to build, testing and delivery.
- A minimum of 6 years proven work experience as a Front-end developer;
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science; Engineering or related field;
- Familiarity with Figma and/or able to convert wireframe/designs to HTML/CSS/SCSS/Angular page;
- Hands on experience with markup languages;
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging ex: playwright/cypress;
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment);
- Understanding of layout aesthetics;
- Organized and able to follow best practices regarding code quality, testing and code reviews;
- Familiarity with agile (scrum) environments;
- Experience with SCSS, experience with Ionic and an understanding of security on single page applications.
- Experience working with Launch Darkly is an added advantage
- Technically Competent in mentioned tech stack;
- Outstanding Analytical Skills;
- Problem-solving Skills;
- Excellent communication skills
Method of Application
Closing Date : 9 November. 2023
- Kyosk Digital Services) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Kyosk Digital Services) Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Kyosk Digital Services) Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Kyosk Digital Services) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.