List of Courses offered at Coast Institute of Technology
The Coast Institute of Technology (CIT) list of courses/programmes Offered Undergraduate, Diploma and Certificate, Masters, PhD courses as listed below.
All candidates that have an interest in studying in the college are to take note is these courses:
Here is a list of courses or programmes offered at Coast Institute of Technology
List of Courses/Programmes Offered at Coast Institute of Technology (CIT)
Electrical and Electronic Department
|MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENT||STARTING DATE||MODE OF STUDY||DURATION||EXAMINING BODY|
|DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING( POWER OPTION||C- ( C Minus)||January and September||Modula||3 Terms||KNEC|
|CERTIFICATE IN ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC TECHNOLOGY(POWER OPTION)||D+||January and September||Modula||3 Terms||KNEC|
|ARTISAN CERTIFICATE IN ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION||KCPE Certificate||January and May||Regular||1-3 Terms||INTERNAL, KNEC|
|SOLAR PV TECHNOLOGY||OPEN||April ,August and December||3 or 2 weeks||INTERNAL,
Department Of Mechanical Engineering.
Diploma in Automotive Engineering.
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Plant Option).
Craft Certificate in Automotive Engineering.
Artisan Certificate in Motor Vehicle Mechanics.
Information Communication Technology Department
Diploma in Information Communication Technology (I-III)
Diploma in Computer Studies
Craft Certificate in Information Technology
Certificate in Computer Repair & Maintenance
Certificate in Computer Packages
Certificate in Mobile & Repair Maintenance
Certified Information Communication Technologist.
Information Communication Technology Technician (ICTT) (I-II)
International Computer Driving License (ICDL)
Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management.
Diploma in Technical Education.
Diploma in Human Resource Management. (Module I-III).
Diploma in Sales & Marketing. (Module I-III).
Diploma in Supplies Chain Management.
Diploma in Business Administration.
Diploma in Business Management. (Module I-III).
Diploma in Cooperative Management.
Diploma in Accountancy.
Diploma in Community Development /Social Work.
Diploma in Computerized Secretarial Studies.
Diploma in Early Childhood Development.
Certificate in Human resource management. (Mod I & II).
Certificate in Community Development / Social Work.
Certificate in Sales and Marketing. (Mod I & II).
Certificate in Co-operative Management. (Mod I & II)).
Certificate in Business Management.
Certificate in Computerized Secretarial Studies. (Mod I & II).
Certificate in Early Childhood Development.
Certificate in Supplies Chain Management. (Mod I & II).
Certified Procurement & Supply Professionals (CPSP).
Artisan Certificate in Storekeeping.
Artisan Certificate in Salesmanship.
Accounts Technician. (ATD I & II).
CPA/CPS (All Sections).
CPSP-K. (Mod I).
Diploma in Catering & Accommodation Management.
Diploma in Food & Beverage Management.
Craft Certificate in Catering & Accommodation Operation.
Craft Certificate in Food & Beverage Production Service & Sales.
Artisan Certificate in Food & Beverage Production Service & Sales.
Cake Making & Decoration.
Diploma in Tourism Management.
Diploma in Reception Duties.
Diploma in Tour Guide Operation.
Certificate in Tour Guiding.
Certificate in Reception Duties.
Certificate in Languages ( French & German).
Applied Science Department.
Diploma in Applied Biology.
Certificate in Science Laboratory Technology.
Diploma in Building Engineering Technology.
Craft Certificate in Building Construction Technology.
Diploma and Certificate courses in
• Business Administration
• Human resource Management
• Secretarial Studies
• Purchasing and supply chain management
• Sales and Marketing
• Cooperative Management
• Information Comm. Technology
• Computer studies
• Social work
• Early Childhood Education
• Supply Chain Management
• Community Development
• Tourism Management
• Tour Guiding
• International Tourism
• Reception duties
• Analytical Chemistry
• Applied biology
• Food science and technology
• Electrical and Electronics Engineering
• Automotive Engineering
• Building Engineering
• Civil Engineering
KCSE Mean grade C- for Diploma and Grade D for Certificate
• Accounting Technician Certificate
• Certified Public Accountants
• Certified Public Secretaries
KCSE Mean grade C|+ with C+ in Mathematics and English for CPA/CPS
For ATC Mean grade of D+ above
1. Diploma in Accounting Technician Diploma (KASNEB)
2. Professional in Certified Information Communication Technologist (KASNEB)
3. Professional in Certified Public Accountant (KASNEB)
4. Artisan in Electrical Installations (KNEC)
5. Craft in Business Management (KNEC)
6. Craft in Human Resource (KNEC)
7. Craft in Secretarial Studies (KNEC)
8. Craft in Supplies Management (KNEC)
9. Craft in Social Work and Community Development (KNEC)
10. Craft in Building Construction Technology (KNEC)
11. Craft in Food and Beverage (KNEC)
12. Craft in Catering and Accommodation Operations (KNEC)
13. Craft in Food and Beverage, production Sales and Service (KNEC)
14. Craft in Science Laboratory Technology (KNEC)
15. Craft in Automobile Engineering (KNEC)
16. Craft in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (KNEC)
17. Craft in Tour Guiding (KNEC)
18. Craft in French Language (Alliance Françoise)
19. Diploma in Accountancy (KNEC)
20. Diploma in Business Administration (KNEC)
21. Diploma in Business Management (KNEC)
22. Diploma in Social Work and Community Development (KNEC)
23. Diploma in Cooperative Management (KNEC)
24. Diploma in Computerized Secretarial Studies (KNEC)
25. Diploma in Human Resource Management (KNEC)
26. Diploma in Sales and Marketing (KNEC)
27. Diploma in Supplies Management (KNEC)
28. Diploma in Building Engineering Technology (KNEC)
29. Diploma in Catering and Accommodation Operations (KNEC)
30. Diploma in Food and Beverage, Production Sales and Service (KNEC)
31. Diploma in Applied Biology (KNEC)
32. Diploma in Dietetics Management (KNEC)
33. Artisan in Motor Vehicle Mechanics (KNEC)
34. Diploma in Automobile Engineering (KNEC)
35. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Plant Option) for a maximum of (KNEC)
36. Diploma in Information Communication Technology (KNEC)
37. Diploma in Electrical Engineering (Power Option) for a maximum of (KNEC)
38. Diploma in Reception Duties (City & Guilds)
39. Diploma in Tourism Management (KNEC)
40. Craft in Computer Packages (ICDL)
41. Higher Diploma in Business Department (KNEC)
42. Diploma in Project Management (KNEC)
43. Diploma in Credit Management (KNEC)
44. Craft in Clerical Operations (KNEC)
45. Craft in Project Management (KNEC)
46. Craft in Credit Management (KNEC)
47. Trade Test in Solar Installation Technology (NITA)
48. Professional in Certified Securities and Investment Analysis Part 1-3 (KASNEB)
49. Diploma in Reception Duties (City and Guilds )
50. Craft in Reception Duties (City and Guilds)
51. Diploma in International Tourism (City and Guilds)
52. Craft in German Languages (Goethe )
53. Diploma in Clerical Operations (KNEC)
54. Craft in Clerical Operations (KNEC)