List of Courses offered at Pan African Christian University
The Pan African Christian University (PAC) list of courses/programmes Offered Undergraduate, Diploma and Certificate, Masters, PhD courses as listed below.
All candidates that have an interest in studying in the college are to take note is these courses:
Here is a list of courses or programmes offered at Pan African Christian University
List of Courses/Programmes Offered at Pan African Christian University (PAC)
1. Youth Development Programme (YDP)
2. Computer Applications (PACKAGES)
3. Transformational Church Leadership
4. Early Childhood Development Education
5. Chinese Language & Culture
6. KASNEB Courses:
ATC I & II
CPA I & II
1. Diploma in Counseling Psychology
2. Diploma in Early Childhood Education (ECDE)
3. Diploma in Information Communication Technology (D I.C.T)
4. Diploma in Pastoral Counseling
5. Diploma in Procurement & Supplies Chain Management
6. Diploma in Youth Ministry
7. Diploma in Transformational Church Leadership Program (TCL).
8. Diploma in Leadership & Management
9. Diploma in Entrepreneurship Development
10. Diploma in Communication
11. Diploma in Disability studies
12. Chinese Language & Culture
1. Bachelor of Business Leadership(BBL)
2. Bachelor of Arts in Counseling Psychology
3. Bachelor of Arts In Communication
4. Bachelor of Arts In Community Development
5. Bachelor of Commerce (Bcom).
6. Bachelor of Arts In Bible And Theology
7. Bachelor of Business Information Technology
8. Bachelor of Arts in Transformational Church Leadership
1. PhD in Organizational Leadership
2. PhD in Marriage & Family Therapy
1. Master of Business Administration
2. Master of Arts in Leadership
3. Master of Arts in Marriage & Family Therapy
4. Master of Arts in Pentecostal & Charismatic Studies
5. Master of Arts in Biblical Theology
Other Post Graduate Programs
1. Post Graduate Diploma in Leadership
2. Post Graduate Certificate in Mediation Studies
Pan Africa Christian University Fees Structure
Pan Africa Christian University Fees Structure, The fees structure depends on the course that you are undertaking at the time of application.
You can view the Fees Structure here or Contact the university using the below details for more information.
Pan Africa Christian University Admission Requirements
Pan Africa Christian University Admission Requirements. Admission Requirements varies depending on the course you want to apply.
Bachelors’ degree qualifications: A minimum grade of KCSE C+ (plus) and C in both English and Mathematics or its equivalent.
A relevant Diploma from a recognized institution
Post Graduate Admissions
• Masters qualifications: A relevant Bachelors’ degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 from a recognized institution with three years working experience.
• Post Graduate Diploma: A first Degree in any field from a recognized University