The Medair Job 2023/2024… | Medair Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. Medair recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Medair Job and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for the 2023/2024 Medair recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Medair.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Medair Job 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Nutrition Officer
To improve the nutritional status of the population of Marsabit County through the provision of emergency nutrition services (CMAM)
Medair will support MoH health facilities to implement outreach emergency nutrition services for outpatient therapeutic feeding and supplementary feeding for children < 5yrs and pregnant lactating women. Outreach services will be provided to remote, drought affected communities in Marsabit County
NPM, Project Support and Logistics team; GSO Health and Nutrition Advisor, WASH PM
Liaise with local partners; local authorities, community leaders, members of County Health and Nutrition Departments, health facility and outreach staff, CNVs
- Provide supportive nutrition supervision for the staff in nutrition sites (outreach and facility)
- Ensure daily collection of project data, compile required reports on a weekly and monthly basis
- Provide on job training of nutrition staff of all sites
- Ensure quality of nutrition activities is in line with standard international guidelines and Kenya IMAM guidelines
- Liaise with local authorities and communities to assure local acceptance of Medair activities
- Support quality stock management of nutrition commodities
Medical / Technical:
- Ensure outreach sites are set up appropriately
- Provide on job training for local nutrition staff
- Supervise nutrition activities in all OTP/TSFP sites, both outreach and supported Health Facilities
- Assist in mobilizing the community to ensure active participation and recruitment of Community Nutrition Volunteers (CNV)
- Train CNV to share key health seeking and IYCF messages and to provide nutrition screening and referral in the community
- Communicate with local authorities and community leaders to ensure they have a good understanding of Medair’s programming and interventions.
- Provide weekly and monthly nutrition reports to Nutrition PM as required
- Ensure referral systems to Stabilisation Centre, PHC and secondary health care are in place
- Uphold infection prevention measures according to COVID-19 protocol
- Supporting Nutrition PM in line management as requested.
- Recruit CNVs at each outreach site to support community nutrition screening and referral, including “Family MUAC”
- Guide outreach team leaders and head of clinic to deliver quality nutrition services
- Complete weekly site supervision of outreach sites including a standardised supervision checklist
- Provide feedback to the implementing staff and NPM, and devise mechanisms to address identified gaps and where there are areas of improvement
- Ensure required documentation is in place and complete such as patient nutrition cards
- Supervise stock management of medicines and nutrition supplies, any other item distributed such as soap. Report any identified fraud cases at site level to the Nutrition Manager.
- Attend coordination meetings if required as requested by NPM
- Refer to the Nutrition Project Manager (or GSO HN Advisor if NPM unavailable) before making any commitment (verbal or written) on behalf of Medair.
- Assist HF and outreach sites to prepare stock requests for medicines and nutrition supplies, for approval by the NPM
- Help ensure appropriate stocks are available at all times for patient caseload
- Assist in monitoring expiration dates to ensure stocks are utilized prior to their expiration date or the Medair team is notified in advance to utilize in other locations.
- Link with WASH PM to support coordination of WASH activities in facility and outreach sites
The candidate should Uphold Medair values at all times and contribute to the wellbeing of the team.
QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in nutrition, Nursing or Public Health
- 2 years work experience in Nutrition sector and 1 year experience working in a similar position and job location.
- Experience working with CMAM programming
- Trained and experience in IMCI
- English (oral & written)
- Swahili (Oral $ written)
- Knowledge of local language is desirable
Method of Application
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 9 November. 2023
- Medair) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Medair) Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Medair) Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Medair) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.