The Medecins Sans Frontieres Job 2023/2024… | Medecins Sans Frontieres Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. Medecins Sans Frontieres recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Medecins Sans Frontieres Job and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for the 2023/2024 Medecins Sans Frontieres recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Medecins Sans Frontieres.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Medecins Sans Frontieres Job 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Personnel Development Manager
MÃ©decins sans frontiÃ¨res (MSF) or Doctors Without Borders, is an international humanitarian-aid non-governmental organization (NGO) and Nobel Peace Prize laureate, best known for its projects in war-torn regions and developing countries facing endemic diseases.
Objective of the Position:
Is responsible for ensuring the HR capacity required, sizing and improving peoples capabilities, contribution and active participation in order to achieve mission goals effectively. This will be done according to MSF human resources vision and values.
Do you have a strong work ethic and experience in learning and development? Are you passionate about MSF Mission’s, making a positive impact, and seeing an improvement in people’s work lives? Then join us.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Induction: Welcome newly hired local staff and expats and ensure a complete MSF briefing. Ensure, together with Coordinators & Activity Managers that pre established preparation for induction plan and briefings agenda are shared and done in time. Follow up the quality and impact of whole briefing and induction process, collect data and suggest improvements to Deputy Hrco if advisable.
- Recruitment: Provide expertise to all people involved in the recruitment process on how to lead it properly and ensure an equitable, fair, transparent, efficient and accountable process with the aim of recruiting professionals and people with potential to be developed. Define a recruitment strategy based on labor market analysis in order to recruit profiles in line with operational needs.
- Talent Detection and Development: Suggests career paths and support plans for specific persons to Deputy Hrco and line managers, ensuring a proper liaison with the Operational needs and objectives set, the results of Performance Management System, the training possibilities (local, international, intersectional, regional, etc.) and the potentials identified.
- Performance Management: Provide expertise and support to all coordinators/supervisors/activity managers on how to implement PMS with the aim to evaluate and develop competencies of the staff they supervise.
- Training Cycle Management: In close collaboration with Deputy Hrco, Cofihr, HR Cell and Training Unit in HQ, ensures proper implementation of the training policy, procedures and tools in the Mission and support and develop learning for Coordinators/supervisors/activity managers (i.e. HR Management, Performance Management System, etc.) Contributes to the identification of training options at local / regional / international / intersectional level.
- Networking: Develop synergy with other MSF entities and NGOs in terms of trainings, coaching and other development tools.
- Learning & Development Budget: Collaborate with Deputy Hrco in building/updating the annual Learning and Developement plan and budget, with regards to her/his area of work and responsibilities.
- Diploma/Degree in HR or related studies
Knowledge & Experience:
- Mandatory: Minimum of at least 3 years working experience in HR with at least two years in a learning and development capacity within a large organization and preferably NGOs in developing countries. Demonstrable experience leveraging technology for content design, development and delivery in new ways.
- Desirable: Proven experience in strategic HR and change management, digital transformation. Exposure to consulting and/or advisory roles in international contexts a plus. Good understanding of HR Policies, Services and procedures, and the HR governance framework. Working experience in a complex matrix set-up with diversified departments
- Fluency in English and Kiswahili
- People Management and development, Broad talent management practices, Commitment to MSF principles, Behavioural Flexibility, Results & Quality Orientation, Teamwork & Cooperation.
Method of Application
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 4 November. 2023
- Medecins Sans Frontieres) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Medecins Sans Frontieres) Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Medecins Sans Frontieres) Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Medecins Sans Frontieres) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.