The Nairobi Hospital Job 2022/2023… | Nairobi Hospital Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. Nairobi Hospital recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Nairobi Hospital Job and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for the 2022/2023 Nairobi Hospital recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Nairobi Hospital.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Nairobi Hospital Job 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Specialist Emergency Medicine
Reporting to the Deputy Director, Medical Services, the successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing out-patient emergency medicine patients in order to offer curative services in line with established protocols and the hospital’s patient care objectives.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carry out patient assessment, treatment and stabilization, and other specialized procedures to provide curative services in line with established protocols.
- Carry out specialised training of medical officers, nurses, senior registrars and nursing students to impart knowledge and improve patient care.
- Participate in root cause analysis committees in the event of incidences, complaints and/or poor clinical outcomes to ensure continuous improvement in patient care.
- Participate in continuous medical evaluations in order to sharpen medical knowledge and skills in area of specialization.
- Develop and continuously review protocols in emergency medicine in order to enhance clinical management.
- Participate in research activities in emergency medicine in line with set objectives.
- Mentor medical officers in clinical procedures to impart knowledge and improve patient care.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Master of Medicine in Emergency Medicine from a recognized Institution.
- Diploma in Emergency Medicine or Fellowship in Emergency Medicine.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery degree from a recognized institution.
- Must be registered by the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentist Council with a valid practicing license.
- Basic Life Support training.
- Advanced Trauma Life Support training.
- Minimum of 5 years of practicing experience in Emergency Medicine.
- Ability to carry out phlebotomy, cannulation, resuscitation, intubation, exchange transfusion & UBC among other medical procedures
- Ability to review and manage patients
- Knowledge and ability to classify diseases
- Ability to work for long hours under pressure
- Drive and openness to learning
- Time management skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Patient care skills
- Basic counselling skills
- Effective decision making and judgement skills
- Research skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organising skills
- Communication skills including presentation and facilitation skills
- Team working skills
Method of Application
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 7 November. 2022
- Nairobi Hospital) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Nairobi Hospital) Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Nairobi Hospital) Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Nairobi Hospital) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.