The National Bank of Kenya Job 2021/2022… | National Bank of Kenya Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. National Bank of Kenya recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming National Bank of Kenya Job and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for 2021/2022 National Bank of Kenya recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at National Bank of Kenya.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2021.
National Bank of Kenya Job 2021/2022
1. Job Title: Senior Manager Products
National Bank is a major player in Kenya’s banking industry. It is one of the largest banks in the country giving financial services to all sectors of the economy. The bank will continue to cover the financial landscape and respond positively to the needs of its customers, shareholders and the economy besides offering traditional financial services and products.
Job Ref No. HR/023/2021
Reporting to: Director Retail Banking
The role holder shall be responsible for translating novel ideas into opportunities for products and improving existing products, through market research, development of product papers, implementation of approved products, coordinating user tests, working with relevant stakeholders to launch products and services and commercialization of the same.
The role holder is also responsible for product project management, product maintenance throughout the lifecycle and monitoring product performance for sustainability and meeting of the customer needs.</p>
- Responsible for the development of policies and operating framework for product development in the Bank based on best practice and within relevant guidelines.
- Effective and proactive Management of Products Life Cycle.
- Commercialization of the products based on customer needs and ensure return on investment
- Build a strategic product development plan for the Bank that reflects short- and long-term requirements and an approach to manage product data in a coordinated approach.
- Identification, planning and management of research and product processes from conceptualization of new ideas to the end of the lifecycle with the support of people and technology.
- Responsible for gathering market intelligence and identification of opportunities for the customer and the Bank.
- Proactive product extensions and enhancements that meet customer needs and the required standards for the Bank.
- Management and review of existing Bank products’ portfolio in order to ensure quality, alignment, and relevance.
- Management of the product development and research service charter, service level agreements and documentation.
- Provide leadership for product related projects in the Bank by reviewing of business cases, analysis of requirements, timelines and return on investment.
- Responsible for proactively providing research-based data and data analytics in the Bank to support management decisions.
- Provide professional guidance to the Bank on development and maintenance of research and product development tools and processes that meet quality standards and best practice.
- Responsible for product awareness and training in the Bank and ensure support for marketing and communication of Bank products.
- Liaison with regulators and partners providing product development and research guidelines to ensure compliance.
- Ensure capacity building for the product development team and provide guidance for covering gaps identified or enhancements required.
- Provide leadership and effective guidance on product development processes and respective risk management guidelines.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance, risk and regulatory requirements are met in the Bank within the scope of product development and related research.
- Responsible for budget and resource management within the product development unit.
- Build constructive and effective relationships within the team to support a collaborative working environment.
- Support all relevant stakeholders in the marketability and profitability of products and service offerings at the Bank
- Recommend strategies and goals for the pricing and tariffs of products in the Bank
Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business related field from a recognized University.
- Seven (7) years’ experience in the Financial Industry of which five (5) years should have been in product management role.
- Certification in Products development and Research
- Certification in Project Management
- A Masters degree will be an added advantage
- Hands on experience in managing the entire product life cycle
- In-depth knowledge of management of products, research tools and frameworks; ability to ideate, develop hypotheses, prove or disprove hypotheses through structured analysis and recommend a path
- Ability to commercialize products and ensure return on investment
- Ability to establish key partnerships and facilitate, influence, collaborate and establish accountability through all levels of the organization.
- Ability to establish and manage structures, processes and standards
- Excellent research, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to conceptualize and systematically work through projects in accordance with a structured methodology
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Sound knowledge of Banking statutory requirements
- Ability to think creatively and develop innovative solutions
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Implementation of strategic goals for products and research; management of products in line with the Bank strategy and understand strengths, weakness, opportunities, threats.
- Demonstrated Leadership capacity and ability to operate at Senior Management Level
- Integrity and courage to challenge the actions within various business divisions and the status quo
- Superior levels of judgment to assess the impact of strategic activities on business performance
How to Apply
Send your CV and application letter showing how you meet the role requirement stated above to:
Please note that applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage/s of the process.
National Bank of Kenya is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
Closing Date : 15th June, 2021
- National Bank of Kenya DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for National Bank of Kenya Recruitment 2021
To apply for the National Bank of Kenya Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum National Bank of Kenya Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.