The National Bank of Kenya Job 2023/2024… | National Bank of Kenya Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. National Bank of Kenya recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming National Bank of Kenya Job and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for 2023/2024 National Bank of Kenya recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at National Bank of Kenya.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
National Bank of Kenya Job 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Business Development Manager, Custodial Services
Job Ref No. HR/034/2023
Responsible for driving Custodial Services business growth including but not limited to the following key segments;
- Safe Custody Services
- Transaction Settlement Services
- Capital and Income Collection Services
- Corporate Action Services
- Proxy Voting Services
- Client Reporting Services
- Compliance Monitoring
- CDA Services
- Grow the Bank’s market share in Custodial Services.
- Drive the financial and business growth targets for Custodial Services.
- Develop and provide high quality sales, marketing and client relationships.
- Develop and manage Custodial Services strategic partnerships with new and existing clients.
- Develop and drive the Custodial Services strategy.
- Work closely with client relationship teams and internal business partners to provide the best customer experience to boost utilization of Products and solutions under Custodial Business.
- Manage and utilize resources to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Develop and prepare standard proposals and presentations for banking services that will be pitched to potential clients.
- Collaborate with Corporate and Retail Banking Relationship teams for penetration and enhanced utilization of Custodial products and services in new and existing key client portfolios.
- Prepare and submit weekly, monthly and quarterly administration and performance reports.
- Manage and ensure all risks associated with custodial services are mitigated.
- Maintain high level integrity and ethical standards.
- Motivate Staff under Custodial Services for self-development.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field
- Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment (CISI)
- Minimum of five (5) years Banking Experience – Three (3) of which MUST be in Custodial Services.
- Experience in Sales & Marketing within Custodial Services is a Mandatory
- Experience in pension scheme administration.
- Experience in fund management transaction settlement.
- Business Development, Relationship Management and Customer Service Skills
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Good knowledge of Cash Managements solutions, products, services and channels
- Good knowledge of money markets, equity trading, margin trading and other capital market instruments.
- Sound understanding of statutory and regulatory requirements of corporate governance, business and banking operations.
- Excellent knowledge of the Bank’s lending principles, policies and procedures
- Prior experience of dealing with customers
- High degree of interpersonal skills when dealing with a range of people and situations.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected] Use the title of the position as the subject of the email Closing Date : 2 November. 2023
- National Bank of Kenya DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for National Bank of Kenya Recruitment 2023
To apply for the National Bank of Kenya Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum National Bank of Kenya Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.