The Old Mutual Kenya Job 2023/2024… | Old Mutual Kenya Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. Old Mutual Kenya recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Old Mutual Kenya Job and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for the 2023/2024 Old Mutual Kenya recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Old Mutual Kenya.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Old Mutual Kenya Job 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Group Risk and Compliance
Old Mutual Kenya is based in Nairobi and is part of a larger group that offers solutions in long-term savings, asset management and investment. We offer solutions to individuals and corporates underpinned by our core values which are: Respect, Integrity, Accountability and Pushing beyond boundaries.
This role is individually accountable for setting policy and risk & compliance strategy aligned to overall East Africa group strategy. The individual is accountable for achieving results through Managers and their teams over periods of up to 2 years.
RISK AND COMPLIANCE
- Accountable for developing policy and risk & compliance strategy aligned to country strategy.
- Defines the risk profiles and agrees risk appetite with Exco.
- Provides guidance to Country Audit Risk Compliance Committee on overall leadership, vision and direction.
- Accountable for identifying risk across the business, monitoring management responses and tracking progress on managing risk.
- Recommends a country wide enterprise risk management framework for identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring and reporting all enterprise risks across the business.
- Promotes development of reporting structures to meet information requirements of the company’s MD and Exco, for risk aggregation and concentration of country risk exposure.
- Provides oversight for risk management activities across the country, ensuring Group Risk Policy statements are met.
- Develops country policy, supporting guidance and procedures on risk management to be applied across the country.
- Provides challenges to risk management information received from reporting entities
- Provide Administrative oversight over the East Africa Forensics team including quality of work and staff development
- Ensure Fraud Prevention and Detection Strategies are implemented across the
- Review Critical Investigation reports for adequacy
- Ensure recommendations from forensics reports are implemented
Business Continuity Management
- Ensure the Group has an operational Business Continuity Plan and an adequate Business Continuity Management Program
- Ensure that the IT Function has set up a robust Disaster Recovery approach for critical systems and applications
- Coordination of the Group Crisis Management Team and ensuring that subsidiaries have set up effective crisis management teams
- Testing adequacy and effectiveness of the Business Continuity Strategies in place for business operations and technology
- Business Continuity Management (BCM), Business Risks, Compliance Strategies, Disaster Recovery (DR), Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), Identifying Risks, Risk Management
Method of Application
Closing Date : 2 November. 2023
- Old Mutual Kenya) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Old Mutual Kenya) Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Old Mutual Kenya) Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Old Mutual Kenya) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.