The One Acre Fund Job 2023/2024… | One Acre Fund Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. One Acre Fund recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming One Acre Fund Job and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for the 2023/2024 One Acre Fund recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at One Acre Fund.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
One Acre Fund Job 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Kenya Digital Marketing Specialist
One Acre Fund is a nonprofit organization that supplies smallholder farmers in East Africa with asset-based financing and agriculture training services to reduce hunger and poverty.
About the Role
You will lead Tupande’s digital advertising for farmers. Farmers can now purchase quality farm products through our sales agents, at local shops, or on an app. This new role will design year-round digital advertising campaigns to promote our farmer services. You will run paid social media campaigns every 6-8 weeks.
You will report to the Kenya Head of Marketing and work with the Digital unit of the Global Communications team.
- Paid Advertising: You will handle end-to-end paid campaigns on Facebook and Google Ads.
- Analytics: You will analyze campaign performance and recommend ways to improve campaigns.
- Project Management: You will maintain an annual digital advertising calendar.
- People Management: You will have one direct report in the Kenya marketing team.
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have:
- At least three years of direct, hands-on experience managing digital ad campaigns.
- At least two years of professional digital copywriting experience for a brand or agency.
- Experience analyzing data and briefing teams on campaign performance.
- Experience managing digital advertising calendars and coordinating across teams.
- Experience working with a creative team to develop visuals assets that perform well on social media.
- Education: At a minimum, a Bachelor’s degree is required for this position.
- Language: Fluency in English and Swahili is required.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 17 January. 2023
- One Acre Fund) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for One Acre Fund) Recruitment 2023
To apply for the One Acre Fund) Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum One Acre Fund) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.