The Penda Health Job 2023/2024… | Penda Health Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. Penda Health recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Penda Health Job and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for the 2023/2024 Penda Health recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Penda Health.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Penda Health Job 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Clinical Coordinator Lead
Penda Health is a chain of outpatient Medical Centres that offer the highest quality outpatient care for the whole family and unbelievable patient experiences at surprising affordable costs. Open since 2012, we now operate two of the busiest and most well respected Medical Centres in Kitengela, Umoja and we aim to be operating 50+ medical centres across Nairobi by 2023.
Scope of work
Core mandate is to work directly with the Clinical Coordinator In Charges and closely with Clinical Coordinators to standardize service levels, Operations, Organization, Communication and Escalation, Documentation and Billing at the Front Desk across the Medical centers.
Clinical Coordinator Lead for all the Clinical Coordinator In charges. Standardized Customer service & NPS as per Company Targets;
- Support all CCs and their in-charges to be effective in their roles with an aim to offer a great patient experience at all service points handled by CCs & ensure standardized customer service across all our branches at the Front Desk.
- Shadowing the Clinical Coordinators and sharing feedback with Clinical In Charges and the Branch Managers, on all aspects of the Clinical Coordinator functions(CS, Operations, Billing, Organization etc).
- Analyze various reports as pertains to the Clinical Coordinator functions and share with the BMs and Incharges.
- Work with the Clinical Coordinators to improve internal communication with patients and external parties such as Partners.
- Escalation of concerns from MCs to leadership & vice versa
Wait time Management & Patient Flow;
- Work with Clinical In Charges to improve the actual and Perceived wait time for patients at the Reception.
- Escalation of issues contributing to increased wait time at the reception to the relevant persons.
Organization & Workflow Guidance;
- Work with the CCs to get organized on various important pieces at the Front desk( from desk arrangement to presentation, handover etc) for efficiency and productivity.
Medical Billing and Insurance;
- Ensure all the Clinical Coordinators across the branches adhere to the Billing guidelines, on EMR and various Partners;
- Act as a link between Billing and the Clinical coordinators, raise gaps and concerns realtime for faster resolution and Support.
- Ensure proper Registration, documentation & billing/credit process (Insurance claims: submission of documents to SO & pass 1 errors) across all Medical centers
Training & Development;
- Onboarding the CCs on new partners & new updates
- Work closely with the Billing team to ensure all CCs are Onboarded on the New Partners( Insurance and Capitation scheme), are aware of the process and Escalation Matrix.; -Onboarding all new CCs on their roles, Penda Operating Systems and Processes and KPIs. -Take the lead in implementing new Policies and Company Updates related to the Clinical Coordinators.
- Identifying training needs for Clinical Coordinators and working with other departments to train and monitor uptake.
- Strong Customer Service background & Outstanding patient interaction skills. – Great organizational, communication and presentation skills.
- Good understanding of Penda’s operational systems used by the CCs such as the EMR, TalentLMs etc and Billing Processes.
- Great team player with drive for results and enjoys being part of a team.
- Must be a CC in Charge for at least 1 year with outstanding Leadership Skills.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 31 October. 2023
2. Job Title: Clinical Officer
We are searching for caring and smart clinical officers who want to become part of a team of amazing all-around, evidence-based clinical officers. Being a clinical officer at Penda Health includes a lot more than your usual job. You treat patients independently and make your own decisions, with the support of guidelines, technology and clinical mentors.
- Provide comprehensive and high-quality clinical services including (history taking, examination and assessment and prescription of treatment) to patients.
- Order investigation and interpretation of results for diagnosis and explain the results to the patients and the intended treatment.
- Attend to emergencies presenting to the clinic and recommend referrals for cases that cannot be managed.
- Carry out minor surgical procedures as per Penda’s service schedules.
- Ensure that all required observations and vitals, prescribed treatment and procedures are carried out and documented on patients’ charts.
- Create phenomenal patient experiences, including counseling and sensitizing patients through health talks on preventive and promotive health.
- Embrace, learn and develop in an evidence-based medical system in line with Penda’s developed protocols.
- You may be assigned additional tasks within the medical center by the branch manager or senior clinical officer.
- Be a great teammate and go above beyond by actually making sure your teammates love their work. Work well with other colleagues and go above and beyond what is expected from you.
- 3 years of work experience after internship
- Registered with Clinical Officers Council and have a valid practicing license
- Diploma, Higher Diploma or BSC in clinical medicine
- Outstanding patient interaction skills are a must
- Great team player with drive for results and enjoys being part of a team
How to Apply
Closing Date : 31 October. 2023
- Penda Health DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Penda Health Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Penda Health Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Penda Health Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.