Pioneer’s Training Institute (PTI) Fee Structure 2023/2024 for all new and old students.
Are you have been wondering or asking how much Pioneer’s Training Institute Fees Cost? If yes be happy because this page will give you the breakdown of the Pioneer’s Training Institute school fees.
Pioneer’s Training Institute Fees structure is based on the programmes you undertake
a) Pioneer’s Training Institute school fees for newly admitted students 2023/2024 Academic session
b) Pioneer’s Training Institute school fees for freshly admitted student nurses 2023/2024
c) Medical fees, caution fee, and a host of others compulsory fees (Usually included in the total sum of the school fees)
Pioneer’s Training Institute (PTI) Fee Structure for 2023/2024 Academic Session
All freshly admitted students of the Pioneer’s Training Institute are advised to pay their tuition fees for the 2023/2024 academic session early to the designated banks as approved by the management of the School.
Pioneer’s Training Institute Fee Structure (PTI) 2023/2024 Session
The School fees for freshly admitted nursing students of the Pioneer’s Training Institute for 2023/2024 academic session.
FASHION DESIGN & INTERIOR DESIGN FEE STRUCTURE
|COURSE||PIONEERS FASHION INSTITUTE. FASHION DESIGN
|DURATION||TOTAL FEES||PAYMENT SCHEDULE|
|FASHION DESIGN (DIPLOMA)||20||140,000/=||20,500||6,000/=|
|DESIGN AND SKETCHING (CERTIFICATE)||10||60,000/=||17,500/=||4,500/=|
|PATTERN MAKING & SEWING (DIPLOMA)||15||100,000/=||18,000/=||5,500/=|
|FREE HAND CUTTING (CERTIFICATE)||15||100,000/=||18,000/=||5,500/=|
|INTERIOR DESIGN IN SOFT FURNISHINGS (DIPLOMA)||15||120,500/=||17,500/=||6,500/=|
|INTERIOR DESIGN IN SOFT FURNISHINGS (CERTIFICATE)||10||60,000/=||17,500/=||5,500/=|
|EVENT DECORATION & FLOWER ARRANGEMENT(CERTIFICATE)||6||40,000/=||17,500/=||3,750/=|
|ACCESSORY MAKING/ EMBROIDERY (CERT)||8||50,000/=||17,500/=||4,100/=|
The Fees Cover
Registration, tuition, equipment, books, internal exams, invigilation fees & library fees
- Registration Ksh 500
- Certificate Ksh 1000 (Optional after internal exam)
- Basic Cake Making and Decoration Ksh 16,000
- Intermediate Cake Making & Decoration Ksh 20,000
- Advanced Cake Making & Decoration Ksh 25,000
- Master course- Sugar flowers and decorations Ksh 30,000
- Menu planner
- wedding planner
- Events decorations & flower arrangements
- cake making,decoration and pastries
- Cookery course
Tuition Fees: Modes of Payment
- Fees must be paid per term, before the first week of the term.
- If payment is made in installment it should be before 5th day of the month. Parents and sponsors must ensure fees is paid promptly to avoid inconveniences to students.
- Fees is payable through School Account at any Family Bank Branch in Kenya A/C No. 033000007835
- A deposit slip from the Bank should be presented to the Cashier at PTI for issuance of a receipt.
- NB: Personal cheques are not acceptable.
- Tuition fees must be paid through the Bank or Banker’s cheque.
- Fees once paid is not refundable
The Pioneers Training Institute does not have any third party school fees payment method, all fees must be paid using the recommended medium of payment by the institution. If you’re ever the in doubt about the fees payment, be sure to contact the institution.
For information on Fees Structure, contact the school using the contact information provided below:
Located KANGUNDO ROAD
P.O Box 25651-00200 Nairobi.Kenya
Skype ID: pioneerstraininginstitute
However, if you have any queries regarding the Pioneer’s Training Institute fees 2023/2024, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below, and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS