The Riara University Job 2023… | Riara University Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. Riara University recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines are for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Riara University Job and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from suitably qualified Kenyans for the 2023 Riara University recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Riara University.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Riara University Job 2023
1. Job Title: Lecturer – School of Business
The Riara Group of Schools was founded by Mr. Daniel and Prof. Eddah Gachukia in 1974 as a commitment to the development of a whole learner. The education concept at Riara is one that goes beyond the conventional classroom and syllabus-based learning.
The primary function of this post is the delivery and development of cutting edge learning, teaching and scholarship at the Riara University School of Business. Under the supervision of the Dean, the Lecturer will be in charge of the Finance, Accounting and Economics programs. We seek an individual with online teaching and/or blended learning experience to foster and develop successful collaboration within and outside the University in order to efficiently respond to the demands of the School and University at large.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Teaching is central to the role of Academic Staff:
- Oversee the growth of the programs and continuing education (evening and weekend learning streams) related to School of Business and more specifically in her/his area of specialization;
- Assist the Dean of Faculty in developing demand driven course materials and supervision of teaching and assessment across all levels and programs;
- Work closely with the dean, and team members to develop and enhance delivery of curriculum through blended learning (face-to-face and online learning platforms);
- Carry the teaching load which reflects workload equity across all staff and be involved in at least some of the large classes and in teaching both undergraduate and postgraduate students;
- Deliver instructor led sessions, monitor student progress during training, provide support and advice to enable the students to gain competence in the units taught;
- Assist the School in identifying, developing and rolling out marketing strategies and activities for the studies and continuing education;
- Actively monitor and respond to the department’s curriculum development initiatives at international, regional and local levels.
Research and scholarship:
- Harness his/her own capacity and that of other staff members for conducting research aimed at producing cutting edge publications in peer reviewed journals, book chapters and books;
- Forge partnership with universities and other relevant stakeholders to design, and deliver on regional and global scholarly conferences;
- Provide guidance and assistance to students and subordinate staff in developing their capacity for teaching and research;
- Assist in identifying research and scholarship opportunities and actively
- participate in development of proposals, and funding concept notes;
- Develop partnerships for securing social and monetary resources to conduct research in his/her field of specialization;
- Guide and supervise both undergraduate and post-graduate students in project papers and research;
- Foster the culture of research within the school and explore useful networks inside and outside the university.
- Contribute to mentorship and supervision
- Identify opportunities for students to participate, including students’ led workshops, seminars and competitions;
- Assist in organizing and guiding students to participate in community service, and similar platforms that enhance student’s life-long learning and professional development;
- Contribute to the University’s vision by forging close working relationships with colleagues and staff at large.
- Be a holder of a PhD in Finance/Accounting/Economics or related subjects or as appropriate to the discipline.
- Be a holder of CPA (K) or ACCA
- Be a member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya ICPAK or any other
- A Holder of Masters Business Administration or its equivalent in Finance/ Accounting /Economic Degree in either of the above fields of study will have more than ten years teaching/research experience with proven evidence of continuing doctoral studies.
- Should be able to meet the requirements for the position of a Lecturer.
- Should be a creative and innovative team player.
- A confident individual with proven ability to develop and manage public and private sector linkages and partnerships.
- Expert knowledge in their field as well as relevant experience and the ability to teach, using a variety of student-based learning approaches, on a range of academic and professional programs.
- Ability to plan and organize public lectures, workshops, and conferences.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Action oriented person with excellent writing and editorial skills as well as a proven track record of effective administration and research experience.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, 3 referees’ contacts and Application letter indicating the expected gross salary, addressed to the Vice Chancellor through [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 31 March. 2023
- Riara University DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who want to apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before applying for Riara University Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Riara University Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Riara University Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.