The Romax Security Intelligence Ltd Job 2023/2024… | Romax Security Intelligence Ltd Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. Romax Security Intelligence Ltd recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Romax Security Intelligence Ltd Job and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for the 2023/2024 Romax Security Intelligence Ltd recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Romax Security Intelligence Ltd.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Romax Security Intelligence Ltd Job 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Park Ranger Supervisor
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Acting as a peace officer, patrols the parks, trails and open spaces and provides direct supervision to park rangers in the field
- Interprets and applies Park policies, procedures & regulations
- Provides direction to Rangers and makes administrative and technical decisions using independent judgement in a wide array of circumstances from routine tasks to emergency and extremely critical situations
- Perform foot, bicycle, and vehicle patrols to enforce rules and regulations in parks, trails and open space properties, as needed
- Protect visitor and environmental safety and provide public education, complaint investigations, closure monitoring and dumping/encroachment mitigation
- Serves as a specialist by contributing parks law enforcement expertise to department plans, projects, committees, policy development and meetings
- Develops and coordinates strategies for rule compliance and education in areas of responsibility
- Assist in conducting tours and educational presentations in coordination with conservancy staff
- Coordinate and present community meetings on relevant projects or services
- Prepares timely performance evaluations that clearly define expectations for Rangers
- Provides ongoing training to park rangers, keeping up on new and innovative opportunities
- Develop recommendations regarding selection, hiring, training, evaluating, and disciplining assigned Rangers
- Mentors Rangers and identifies training opportunities to maximize performance
- Performs supervisory activities including instructing, assigning, and reviewing work; maintaining standards, allocating personnel, acting on Rangers problems, selecting new Rangers; and implementing discipline, termination, and evaluation procedures
- A minimum of four (4) years of in a private se enforcement experience is required.
- Must be an NYS Graduate
- A combination of experience in parks maintenance, natural resource management is an added advantage
- Applicants must demonstrate at least one (1) year in a lead/supervisory role.
- Candidate Must possess a driver’s license and ability to drive a manual car.
- Possession of CPR and first aid certification is an added advantage
- Must hold a minimum mean grade of D (plain) in KCSE.
- Be a Kenyan citizen, older than 30 years and not older than 45yrs
- Moderate to high physical activity that may include walking, sitting, standing, stooping, bending, reaching, lifting and carrying
- Strong customer service focus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage high pressure situations
- Strong attention to detail, tact and diplomacy
Method of Application
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 26 October. 2023
- Romax Security Intelligence Ltd) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Romax Security Intelligence Ltd) Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Romax Security Intelligence Ltd) Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Romax Security Intelligence Ltd) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.