The Ruaraka Uhai Neema Hospital Job 2023/2024… | Ruaraka Uhai Neema Hospital Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. Ruaraka Uhai Neema Hospital recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines are for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Ruaraka Uhai Neema Hospital Job and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from suitably qualified Kenyans for the 2023/2024 Ruaraka Uhai Neema Hospital recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Ruaraka Uhai Neema Hospital.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Ruaraka Uhai Neema Hospital Job 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Pharmaceutical Technologists
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Receive written prescriptions or refill requests and verify that information is complete and accurate
- Maintain proper storage and security conditions for drugs.
- Answer telephones, responding to questions or requests.
- Fill bottles with prescribed medications and type affix labels.
- Assist clients by answering simple questions, locating items or referring them to the pharmacist for medications information.
- File prescriptions that have been filled.
- Clean, help maintain, equipment and work areas and sterilize glassware according to prescribed methods.
- Establish and maintain patient profiles, including lists of medications taken by individual patients.
- Order, label and store incoming supplies, verify quantities against invoices and inform supervisors of stock needs and shortages.
- Mix pharmaceutical preparations according to written prescriptions.
- Compute charges for medication and equipment dispensed to hospital patients and enter data in computer.
- Dispense medications and pharmaceutical supplies to patients, nursing stations and other departments.
- Price stock and mark items for sale.
- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail or in person.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs.
- Using relevant information and individual judgement to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations or standards.
- Observes professional ethics for the benefit of the law, the patient, the relatives of the patient and colleagues.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Diploma in Pharmacy.
- Enrolled by pharmacy and poison board.
- At least 2 years’ experience.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 14 October. 2023
- Ruaraka Uhai Neema Hospital DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who want to apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before applying for Ruaraka Uhai Neema Hospital Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Ruaraka Uhai Neema Hospital Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ruaraka Uhai Neema Hospital Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.