The Sanlam Investments East Africa (SIEA) Job 2021/2022… | Sanlam Investments East Africa (SIEA) Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. Sanlam Investments East Africa (SIEA) recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Sanlam Investments East Africa (SIEA) Job and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for the 2020/2021 Sanlam Investments East Africa (SIEA) recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Sanlam Investments East Africa (SIEA).
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2020.
Sanlam Investments East Africa (SIEA) Job 2021/2022
1. Job Title: Sales Executive
Sanlam Investments East Africa (SIEA) is a leading fund manager in the region and has a strong record of accomplishment in service delivery and performance,with over KShs 230 billion (approximately US$ 2.3 billion) in assets under management. SIEA is part of the Sanlam Group, through its subsidiary Sanlam Emerging Markets. The Sanlam Group is a leading financial services group with operations in more than 30 African countries and a primary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
- Hitting sales and service targets.
- Propose potential business deals by engaging potential partners
- Reporting on the sales progress.
- Maintaining and servicing existing customer
- Establishing and maintaining excellent customer relationships by providing an efficient, reliable, friendly and courteous service to all customers.
- Communicating effectively with customers and maintain up to date information regarding new initiatives, prices, promotions
- Maintaining contact with clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Achieving growth across all business sectors with the ability to identify and pursue new opportunities for business development.
- Help to plan, develop and execute sales & marketing strategies.
- Must have minimum of a diploma in sales and marketing or a relevant degree.
- Must have a minimum of 1 yrs in sales.
- Must possess strong communications skills and have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally
- Must possess strong analytical, numeracy and literacy skills.
- Must have strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 3rd July, 2021
- Sanlam Investments East Africa (SIEA) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Sanlam Investments East Africa (SIEA) Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Sanlam Investments East Africa (SIEA) Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Sanlam Investments East Africa (SIEA) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.