The Save the Children Job 2023… | Save the Children Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. Save the Children recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines are for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Save the Children Job and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from suitably qualified Kenyans for 2023 Save the Children recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Save the Children.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Save the Children Job 2023
1. Job Title: Programme Funding Specialist
The Save the Children Fund, commonly known as Save the Children, is an international non-governmental organization that promotes children’s rights, provides relief and helps support children in developing countries
This role is an exciting opportunity to join the PFIP team to lead and collaborate on key projects supporting our Market and Governance Development workstreams. The role will work closely with the Global Head of Institutional Partnership Development & Growth and Global Lead for Institutional Funding Governance & Risk Assurance to deliver strategic inputs to support delivery of the Global Funding Framework. These may include but will not be limited to leading a review of cross organisational donor due diligence practices, overseeing the annual account allocation refresh, managing PFIP inputs to the Quality Framework and ‘Good to Great Partnership Guide’ and related content on OneNet page’, and coordination of reporting on our Big Bets and Income engines, as well as other projects to enhance accountabilities and performance and maximise the efficiency and effectiveness of the PFIP team.
This work will include close collaboration with the other parts of the PFIP team (Market Development, Insight Development; Portfolio Development; People Development; Governance and Strategy Development) and with other teams at SCI Centre. It will rely on strong and productive relationships with key stakeholders across the movement, including cross-functional teams within SCI, Regional Resource Mobilisation teams and institutional funding teams across the members.
In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the role holder will be expected to work outside the normal role profile and be able to vary working hours accordingly.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Knowledge of general and donor-specific good practices in institutional partnership management (both internal and external)
- Excellent project management skills, including stakeholder engagement and cross-functional project delivery
- Attention to detail and the ability to follow tasks and ideas through to completion
- Experience and knowledge of award or institutional partnership management, or comparative experience.
- Experience of coordinating and developing content and undertaking knowledge management in a complex organisation
- Understanding of capacity building approaches; experience and knowledge of developing specific tools and guidance would be an advantage.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in complex stakeholder management and collaborating with others across a matrixed environment, including ability to influence and gain agreement for ideas and proposals from a variety of stakeholders
- Commitment to Save the Children values
- A high degree of flexibility and adaptability in order to respond to changing needs
- Experience of working with Save the Children in an award management or institutional partnership management-related role.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 24 March. 2023
- Save the Children DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who want to apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before applying for Save the Children Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Save the Children Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Save the Children Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.