The Sightsavers Job 2023/2024… | Sightsavers Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. Sightsavers recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Sightsavers Job and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for the 2023/2024 Sightsavers recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Sightsavers.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Sightsavers Job 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Project Manager- Inclusive Data
The Project Manager – Inclusive Data works collaboratively with multidisciplinary teams across Sightsavers to advance the organisation’s strategic priorities on inclusive data, strengthen practice, understanding and learning on inclusive data and ensure that our work is joined up across the organisation.
Principle accountabilities (specific activities and end results):
- Facilitate engagement on inclusive data working with global stakeholders responsible for the delivery of inclusive data across the different thematic strategies of health and inclusion to build consensus and internal alignment, and ensure that our work is joined up across the organisation.
- Work with relevant Sightsavers stakeholders to review and map team’s projects and initiatives where inclusive data is being incorporated, ensuring that this information is consolidated, shared and disseminated to demonstrate how our collective work on inclusive data is contributing to improving inclusion.
- Manage Sightsavers inclusive data charter action plan and support the development and implementation of an internal work plan that sets out our collectively owned, cross-organisational goals and objectives on inclusive data. Proactively work with relevant internal stakeholders to monitor implementation of agreed plans, addressing risks & issues and reporting on progress.
- Lead the inclusive data stakeholders working group, working with the inclusive data operations and planning coordinator to implement effective processes and mechanisms and maintain engagement of stakeholders through regular group calls and communications.
- Work with inclusive data stakeholders during project design, monitoring and implementation to incorporate inclusive data in their work, support organisational decision making and ongoing learning and improvement.
- Regularly produce and share updates on inclusive data to strengthen practice, understanding and learning across Sightsavers. This includes supporting and facilitating internal knowledge exchange and learning sessions.
- Manage the packaging and dissemination of learning and experience from inclusive data activities internally, to feed into policy briefs, donor reports and for other organisational reporting and communications requirements.
- Work with the Inclusive Data Charter Programme Manager, the Policy and Global Advocacy Directorate and other teams across Sightsavers to proactively identify key external strategic opportunities to build support and engagement with Sightsavers work on inclusive data, including collaborations and partnerships to share learning, knowledge and best practice.
- Represent Sightsavers within external networks and at national, regional and international conferences and symposia to promote Sightsavers’ work on inclusive data.
- Maintain an awareness of external trends, issues and developments in relation to inclusive data, the SDGs and areas of Sightsavers strategic interest (health and inclusion).
- Work planning, including supporting development of budgets, forecasts and reports.
The post holder is expected to travel up to 6 weeks per year.
The principle accountabilities are not meant to be an exhaustive list of tasks. The need for flexibility is required and the job holder is expected to carry out any other related duties that are within the employee’s skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed. Please read the full
Jobholder entry requirements
- Extensive experience in a relevant field with a background and strong understanding of international development.
- Working knowledge of the Sustainable Development Goals, data for development, social inclusion and/or disability essential.
- Extensive experience in project management and stakeholder engagement within the international development sector/not-for-profit sector. In-country experience is an asset.
- Demonstrable knowledge and awareness of international and national data and statistical processes and systems, including understanding of the data lifecycle (design, production, analysis, and use).
- Experience producing analytical reports, information and learning materials for a wide range of audiences.
- Ability to manage complex pieces of work with multiple stakeholders and to produce key deliverables on time.
- Experience in understanding and responding to the complexities of working across multiple countries and continents in an international development organisation.
- Ability to facilitate, deliver and support workshops to strengthen knowledge, capacity and learning.
- Strong networking skills desirable.
- Exceptional project management and communications skills.
- Work planning and resource management.
- Strong planning and organisational skills, ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, stakeholder management, negotiation and relationship building skills.
- Ability to work in a networked team and with partners around the world virtually and in-person.
- Highly numerate and confident when working with numbers or statistics.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively by telephone, in person and in writing.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt course of action swiftly to meet emerging organisational needs.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 13 November. 2023
- Sightsavers DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Sightsavers Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Sightsavers Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Sightsavers Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.