The Standard Group Vacancy 2023… | Standard Group Vacancy Portal is now open for new recruitment. Standard Group recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Standard Group Vacancy and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for the 2023 Standard Group recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the Standard Group.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Standard Group Vacancy 2023
1. Job Title: Business Executive VAS
The Standard group comprises The Standard newspapers, The Nairobian, KTN, KTN News, Radio Maisha, Standard Digital and Think Outdoor Services. The Group is looking for a qualified, experienced and self- motivated individual to fill the position of Occupational Safety and Health Officer.
As part of strengthening our operations, the Commercial Department is looking for an ambitious professional to join our team.
REPORTING TO: BUSINESS MANAGER VAS
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- The Standard Group PLC is a licensed Premium Rate Service Provider (PRSP) and is looking for candidates who will generate revenue for the group through servicing and recruiting Value Added Service (VAS) clients who purchase Bulk
- SMS, USSD, Short codes and IVR.
- Selling Bulk SMS, Shortcodes, USSD and other VAS products to various Clients ranging from NGO’s, SME’s, MME’s and Large Enterprises
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities for VAS
- Delivering invoices and statements to clients and following up regarding payment terms
- Liaising with Credit Control and clients regarding payment terms, debt collection and maintaining collection timelines.
- Maintaining close and effective contact with clients, and carrying out necessary public relations initiatives to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Understand customer needs and develop plans to address them
- Attending daily sales review meetings for updates and feedback
- Preparing daily itineraries, weekly schedules and sales review reports
- Developing and growing new products to increase market share and revenue
- Executing sales and liaising with the relevant persons and ensuring the final product is as agreed with the client
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
Academic and Professional Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Business communication or a related field from a recognized institution
1 year’s relevant experience in VAS or PRSP Sales
SKILLS AND OTHER ATTRIBUTES
- Strong analytical, negotiation, digital and presentation skills
- Good presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong self-motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Passionate, positive attitude, ambitious, self-driven, organized, decisive and assertive
How to Apply
Closing Date : 10th March, 2023
- Standard Group DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Vacancy should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Vacancy PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Standard Group Vacancy 2023
To apply for the Standard Group Vacancy Vacancy 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Standard Group Vacancy Vacancy requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.