The Tala (formerly InVenture) Job 2021/2022… | Tala (formerly InVenture) Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. Tala (formerly InVenture) recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Tala (formerly InVenture) Job and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for the 2021/2022 Tala (formerly InVenture) recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Tala (formerly InVenture).
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2021.
Tala (formerly InVenture) Job 2021/2022
1. Job Title: Production Support Engineer
Tala (formerly InVenture) builds mobile products that help creditworthy individuals in emerging markets validate their financial identities and get access to fair credit to advance their businesses and families. Tala is providing choice and control to individuals around the world when it comes to their financial identity.
As a Production Support Engineer you will support, monitor and maintain the high availability of our platform across all of our markets. You’ll work closely with engineering, CX, product and program teams globally for production incident response and post-mortem processes. You’ll work with the CX team to discover areas of improvement for our product based on their feedback and the customer communication. You’ll continuously review and improve our existing monitoring and alerting systems.
- Ownership of risk event process for the East Africa & Asia timezone: coordinate teams responding to an incident, communicate effectively, oversee post-mortem and monitor that the follow-up action items are completed
- Continuous improvement of our monitoring dashboards and alerts
- In collaboration with the CX team, identify patterns in customer and product issues and propose improvements
- Identify and communicate repeating themes around risk events and propose improvements to prevent recurrence of the same issues
- Keep track of metrics related to production performance and identify areas of improvement
- 2+ years of experience working in technology environment with experience in microservices architecture
- 2+ years of experience in incident response or similar role
- Knowledge of various monitoring platforms such as AWS CloudWatch, SumoLogic, APM monitoring (NewRelic, Instana), mobile (Crashlytics data), BI (Looker)
- Sufficient knowledge of relational databases to be able to construct basic queries
- Excellent debugging skills
- Ability to coordinate incident response and communicate effectively with stakeholders from variety of teams across different timezones
- Ability to remain calm under pressure during a production incident resolution
How to Apply
Closing Date : 3rd July, 2021
- Tala (formerly InVenture) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Tala (formerly InVenture) Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Tala (formerly InVenture) Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Tala (formerly InVenture) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.