The Toyota Kenya Job 2023/2024… | Toyota Kenya Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. Toyota Kenya recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Toyota Kenya Job and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for the 2023/2024 Toyota Kenya recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Toyota Kenya.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Toyota Kenya Job 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Legal Manager
Toyota Kenya Limited is the authorized distributor and service provider of Toyota, Yamaha, HINO and Suzuki brands in Kenya. Toyota Kenya Ltd was incorporated in 1997 as a subsidiary by Toyota Tsusho Corporation (TTC) the trading arm of Toyota Motor Corporation
We are seeking to recruit a qualified, passionate and self-driven candidate to fill the vacant position of Legal Manager, reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, and based in Nairobi. The main purpose of the role is to develop and implement Legal strategy of the different CFAO automotive companies in Kenya in line with CFAO HQ guidelines and in compliance with the local legislation.
He/she offers legal support to mainly Automotive management, manages legal risks, reviews all legal cases, contracts and prepare corporate documentation to ensure compliance to statutory, legal and the operating environment.
Main responsibilities for the role include;
- Development and implementation of legal strategy.
- Lead the legal function, controls and the corporate governance: prepare corporate documentation in line with CFAO HQ Legal Department guidelines.
- Review and prepare the different commercial contracts, mainly in distribution, real state in line with CFAO HQ legal Department guidelines.
- Manage and follow up on all litigations and court cases to ensure timely responses and actions to mitigate legal risks and exposures.
- Coordinate delivery of legal services by third parties to ensure innovation, continuous improvement efficient legal operations model to support the business.
- Review legal documents to ensure compliance to the law and the CFAO policies and procedures.
- Anticipate and plan for all legal risks and develop strategies to mitigate the same and drive sustainable growth.
- To prepare the legal section annual budgets and ensure proper expense control
- Liaise with HQ legal team for any group legal compliance requirements and guidance, and to provide functional reporting.
- Act as legal business partner.
- Accountability for the local rand protection and legal operations to CFAO Legal department.
- To create and manage a local legal team adapted to local legal needs.
Minimum qualifications Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in law
- Diploma in Law (Kenya school of Law)
- Minimum 10 years’ experience practicing commercial law
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A good working knowledge in the following legal areas – corporate law Commercial Contracts, product liability, IP, employment , Consumer Law, Real State law, Environmental Law, Litigation, Marketing, Sales, distribution and competition law, mergers and acquisition.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Method of Application
Closing Date : 31 October. 2023
- Toyota Kenya) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Toyota Kenya) Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Toyota Kenya) Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Toyota Kenya) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.