The United Nations Environment Programme Job 2023/2024… | United Nations Environment Programme Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. United Nations Environment Programme recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming United Nations Environment Programme Job and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for the 2023/2024 United Nations Environment Programme recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at United Nations Environment Programme.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
United Nations Environment Programme Job 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Associate Gender Officer
The United Nations Environment Programme (UN Environment) is the leading global environmental authority that sets the world’s environmental agenda, promotes the coherent implementation of the environmental dimension of sustainable development within the United Nations system and serves as an authoritative advocate for the environment
Within the delegated authority and under the supervision of Programme Management Officer or her designated mandated representative(s), the UNV Associate Gender Officer will:
- Support the Internal Gender Taskforce and the implementation of the recommendations of the evaluation of the first Gender Policy and Strategy
- Conduct research as input to interventions to be carried out by the Gender Unit
- Support gender mainstreaming capacity building initiatives
- Carry out project and publication reviews
- Support the knowledge sharing and communication with and networking of the Gender Focal Points
- Collect information for UN-SWAP reporting
- Any other related tasks as may be required or assigned by the supervisor.
Furthermore, UN Volunteers are encouraged to integrate the UN Volunteers programme mandate within their assignment and promote voluntary action through engagement with communities in the course of their work. As such, UN Volunteers should dedicate a part of their working time to some of the following suggested activities:
- Strengthen their knowledge and understanding of the concept of volunteerism by reading relevant UNV and external publications and take active part in UNV activities (for instance in events that mark International Volunteer Day).
- Be acquainted with and build on traditional and/or local forms of volunteerism in the host country.
- Provide annual and end of assignment self-reports on UN Volunteer actions, results and opportunities.
- Contribute articles/write-ups on field experiences and submit them for UNV publications/websites, newsletters, press releases, etc.
- Assist with the UNV Buddy Programme for newly arrived UN Volunteers.
- Promote or advise local groups in the use of online volunteering or encourage relevant local individuals and organizations to use the UNV Online Volunteering service whenever technically possible.
- 3 years of experience in gender equality and the empowerment of women, environmental science or sustainable development or other relevant programmes; experience with a gender-related entity is an asset, as is experience working in the UN or other international development organization.
- Excellent oral and written skills; excellent drafting, formulation, reporting skills.
- Accuracy and professionalism in document production and editing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; culturally and socially sensitive; ability to work inclusively and collaboratively with a range of partners, including grassroots community members, religious and youth organizations, and authorities at different levels; familiarity with tools and approaches of communications for development.
- Ability to work and adapt professionally and effectively in a challenging environment; ability to work effectively in a multicultural team of international and national personnel.
- Solid overall computer literacy, including proficiency in various MS Office applications (Excel, Word, etc.) and email/internet; familiarity with database management; and office technology equipment.
- Self-motivated, ability to work with minimum supervision; ability to work with tight deadlines.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30 November. 2023
- United Nations Environment Programme) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for United Nations Environment Programme) Recruitment 2023
To apply for the United Nations Environment Programme) Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum United Nations Environment Programme) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.