The VillageReach Job 2022/2023… | VillageReach Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. VillageReach recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming VillageReach Job and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for the 2022/2023 VillageReach recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at VillageReach.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
VillageReach Job 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Assistant, Global Technical Team
This role provides administrative support to the GTT Leads and SCI by coordinating executive communications, managing requests for information, conducting research, website and social media management, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, managing team calendars, arranging meetings and webinars, supporting retreat planning, and synthesizing meeting notes into actionable next steps.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
GTT Duties (50%)
- Coordinate and prepare internal-facing and external-facing communications and documents for the Director, GTT and GTT Leadership team members including: responding to emails, interfacing with external partners and internal staff, maintaining records of communication with stakeholders in organizational systems, drafting, reviewing and editing materials, conducting basic online research and information synthesis and organizing global staff meetings.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, and travel itineraries. Attend meetings, take notes, communicate and follow-up on actions. Prepare expense reports for GTT Leadership post travel.
- Lead special projects on behalf of the GTT Leadership such as coordinating the annual planning process, coordinating large events or webinars, and supporting strategy teams on actions and follow-up as requested.
- Conduct basic monthly budgetary analysis, using VillageReach financial systems and excel, of GTT budgets and share monthly budget updates with GTT leadership.
SCI Duties (50%)
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, and travel itineraries. Attend meetings, take notes, communicate and follow-up on actions. Manage the SCI team calendar.
- Lead the operational side of special projects, including team retreats or other large events. This may include liaising with travel agencies, hotels, and other international partners, as well as supporting the team on action items and follow-ups as requested.
- Maintain lists of select stakeholder communications, conferences, events, abstracts, partnerships, and other functions in the program management tool.
- Conduct basic online research and synthesize information on topics related to core investment objectives, which include (1) building integrated and resilient supply chains, (2) strengthening government stewardship of supply chain investment, (3) increasing private sector participation in primary healthcare, and (4) integrating evidence, perspectives, and practices.
- Refresh templates for regular internal and external reports and help ensure consistency of formatting.
- Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time.
The following competencies reflect what is expected of all VillageReach employees; including examples of how one might demonstrate each of these competencies in one’s role.
- Personal Motivation and Drive: Is self-directed in one’s approach to work, but asks for help when needed; holds oneself accountable; undertakes self-development activities; seeks to build and master new skills; looks for and takes advantage of opportunities within the organization.
- Collaboration & Effective Communication: Establishes and maintains effective relations with coworkers, partners & stakeholders and external parties; works collaboratively with others to accomplish organizational and team goals and objectives; works actively to resolve conflicts; expresses ideas and thoughts effectively; selects and uses appropriate communication methods and maintains meaningful communication with virtual coworkers and other parties to keep them informed.
- Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion: Takes personal responsibility for and supports others across the organization in creating and sustaining a diverse work environment where individuals are welcomed, valued, respected and supported; personally committed to attaining cultural competency including self-awareness of one’s own attitudes about culture and cross-cultural interactions; exhibits the willingness and ability to engage openly and respectfully around issues of race, colonialism, identity and culture; upholds equity in access to sharing of information, ideas, and opportunities throughout VillageReach.
- Commitment to Excellence: Produces a high output of work, both in terms of quality and quantity; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; monitors work to ensure quality; has a personal commitment to the mission of VillageReach.
- Solution Orientation & Innovation: Focuses on results and desired outcomes and how to best achieve them; gets the job done; sees opportunities for creative problem-solving while staying within the parameters of good practice; sees old problems in new ways and has novel approaches to solving those problems; contributes original and/or resourceful ideas to their area of responsibility; is able to consider and articulate risks and consequences of proposed innovations and factor these into decision-making.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 1-2 years of administrative experience
- Experience working with management-level staff in previous positions
- Fearless in embracing relevant technology including demonstrated ability to easily adopt new tools and processes
- Excellent written and verbal professional communication abilities
- Experience using WordPress and Mailchimp preferred
- Comply with VillageReach’s COVID-19 vaccination policy.
- Established cultural competency in partnering with racial, cultural and linguistically diverse groups.
- Demonstrated understanding of challenges with working in rural, underserved and low-income context; experience living in and/or working in a low-income country a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel) and comfortable in a fast-paced technical environment.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 15 November. 2022
- VillageReach) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for VillageReach) Recruitment 2022
To apply for the VillageReach) Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum VillageReach) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.