The Volunteer Service Overseas Job 2023/2024… | Volunteer Service Overseas Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. Volunteer Service Overseas recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming Volunteer Service Overseas Job and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for the 2023/2024 Volunteer Service Overseas recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Volunteer Service Overseas.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Volunteer Service Overseas Job 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Inclusive Education Adviser
Working at project location – In this role, you will provide on-site support in the project location and/or VSO office, (full-time unless otherwise specified) for a set period of time.
The overall placement objective is to Provide Teacher professional development support on inclusive education though training, coaching and mentorship forums in Daadab. S/he will work closely with: Education programme manager (VSO), Education Coordinator (NRC) and Director of Education (MOE) in Daadab throughout the placement period.
Skills, qualifications and experience
- Degree in Inclusive Education (IE) and a qualified Teacher Trainer- a graduate degree in IE is an added advantage.
- Expertise in using a range of assessment and intervention strategies to enhance student academic skills.
- Knowledge and experience in curriculum adaptation and differentiation.
- Experience training others in inclusive education
- Minimum of five years’ experience supporting the inclusion of learners with disabilities and special educational needs
Skills And Abilities
- Ability to demonstrate inclusive, learner-centred, process-oriented teaching and learning methodologies and positive discipline practices.
- Understanding of ‘traditional’ ways of teaching and learning, and how to build on them to improve teaching effectiveness.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 8 November. 2023
- Volunteer Service Overseas) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Volunteer Service Overseas) Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Volunteer Service Overseas) Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Volunteer Service Overseas) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.