The World Bank Group Job 2023/2024… | World Bank Group Job Portal is now open for new recruitment. World Bank Group recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Kenyan who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the upcoming World Bank Group Job and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Kenyan for the 2023/2024 World Bank Group recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at World Bank Group.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Kenyan citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
World Bank Group Job 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Senior Executive Assistant
Duties and Accountabilities
Specifically, the Senior Executive Assistant will be responsible for the following:
Managing the Country Director’s Office
- Manages the Country Director’s schedule; organizes and coordinates relevant briefing or background material for meetings. Screens and prioritizes incoming correspondence and messages to the CD, independently responding to extensive and diverse inquiries, liaising with others in the CMU, including Washington and making independent decisions when multiple courses of actions are required. Monitors and follows up on issues related to the Country Director’s function and ensures that relevant staff members are informed. Handles sensitive and confidential information. Ensures timely submission and review of briefing materials and appropriate follow-up actions, making sure materials are presented to the Country Director for review prior to meetings.
- Initiates and coordinates all aspects of the CD’s travel schedule (i.e., SAP, ticket and hotel reservations, visa requests, etc.) including coordinating the travel and protocol needs of the Country Director while on mission.
- Drafts correspondence and prepares and ensures adherence to administrative guidelines and overall quality of outputs requiring the Country Director’s signature.
- Provides general research support and utilizes all relevant computer software to retrieve, maintain and manipulate data and independently respond to diverse inquiries and make decisions when multiple courses of action are possible.
- Establishes and maintains relevant files and databases for the CMU.
- Ensures the quality and timeliness of information emanating from the front office; independently decides and follows through on appropriate dissemination of information to staff by sharing reports, status updates and other information as necessary.
- Serves as the first point of contact and liaison with an extensive network of contacts at the most senior levels, both internally and externally. Provides follow-up on required actions and monitors compliance. Responds to diverse inquiries and makes decisions when multiple courses of action are possible. Establishes and maintains an effective network of contacts with Government officials at the highest level.
Representation and Liaison
- Provide guidance, leadership and direction within the CMU to facilitate a changing work environment and a strong communication flow among virtual teams. Coordinate with the Rwanda and Uganda based (Senior) Executive Assistants and Washington based staff on a regular basis, assuring smooth functioning of the Country Office (CO) Front Office.
- Interact with an extensive network of contacts at the most senior level (both internal and external) and exercise judgment, tact and discretion in answering and/or redirecting inquiries to appropriate sources and in dealing with sensitive or highly confidential matters. Maintain an effective network with the Client to ensure effective cooperation in support of CO and Bank program needs.
- Independently organize high level events such as client and donor meetings and workshops and high-level visits.
Leadership of the Administrative Client Support (ACS) staff
- Assume responsibility for the overall quality of delivery, organization and coordination of office administrative support work. Responsible for maintaining overview of the ACS work program and workload by collaborating and coordinating with task team members on staffing, scheduling and resolving work priorities. Works closely with the Senior Human Resources Business Partner based in Kenya to interview, select, coach and mentor CO ACS and participates in decisions related to staffing and performance of the ACS mapped to AECE2.
- Act as a role model, promoting collaboration, quality work and development of team members. Works with the ACS and CO staff to anticipate and resolve a variety of conflict situations. Plays a significant leadership role with respect to all issues related to ACS staff in the CMU and in the region, including participating in cross-regional and institutional activities.
- Ensures the smooth operation of the office support work and related systems by assuming primary responsibility for organizing and coordinating workflow and for overall administration and supervision of the ACS team. This includes coordination and monitoring of multiple and diverse work processes and activities to ensure that management decisions and directives are properly carried forward. Plays a significant role in identifying and addressing issues pertaining to ACS and their work within the country office. S/he is expected to provide guidance, leadership, and direction to facilitate a forward-thinking work environment, to be proactive in resolving challenges in a productive way, and to promote knowledge-sharing among the ACS.
- Assess and evaluate the training needs for ACS staff in the Country Office, through the information and Learning Plans, and coordinates with other stakeholders as appropriate.
- Provide overall guidance and feedback to ACS staff by providing primary input to their Performance Evaluations in liaison with the Operations Manager and respective Program Leaders. Plays a significant leadership role with respect to all issues related to ACS. Participate in the ACS cross-regional initiatives as well as in institutional/corporate activities outside the CMU.
Country Office Front Office
- Ensure effective operation of the CD’s Front Office, correspondence flow and specifically WBdocs/Records management.
- Works closely with and supports the CMU Senior Operations Officer as needed.
- As an integral member of the CMU, coordinate the CD’s Front Office with the IFC Regional Director’s Front Office based in Kenya on matters of common interest and collaboration.
- S/he will be the focal point person for regional and institutional activities involving level GA to GD staff in the CMU.
- S/he will be the liaison person with Washington unit and the country department.
- Minimum Education: High School diploma. Candidates with Bachelor’s degree in business administration or social sciences will have an advantage.
- Minimum of seven years of direct relevant experience.
- Extensive and diverse experience, and in-depth knowledge of the full range of Bank Group processes, policies and procedures
- Experience in dealing with senior officials both within and outside the Bank, previous experience or exposure as an Executive Assistant is an advantage.
- Strong oral and written communication skills including ability to draft and edit a variety of correspondence and ensure quality of written outputs for clarity of message. Ability to draft correspondence on a range of topics and ensure quality of documents requiring approval and/or signature
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural communications skills; maturity and ability to interact responsively and tactfully with staff at all levels, with demonstrated good judgment and discretion.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to multitask and judge priorities under extremely tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to ensure total discretion, confidentiality and strong personal ethics.
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive, exercise sound judgment, and use problem-solving skills in dealing with unexpected situations, often under pressure.
- In addition to a proven track record in areas such as judgment, reliability, resourcefulness and flexibility, it is important that the candidate have a positive attitude, be a self-starter and maintain composure under stressful situations.
- Ability to coach and mentor junior ACS staff.
- Ability to create a positive and cohesive team environment within the Country Office and in dealing with the other units in the country department.
- Expert use of all relevant computer software using advanced functions on Bank standard computer applications, in particular: Ms Office, SAP etc
- Effective analytical, research, innovative and problem-solving skills.
- High degree of independence, motivation, initiative and reliability.
- Flexibility and willingness to adjust scope of responsibilities.
- Flexibility with working hours and willingness to work overtime.
- Technology and systems knowledge – Has advanced proficiency of latest technology relevant to assigned responsibilities. Demonstrates initiative in learning and/or supporting implementation of emerging technology and systems relevant to effective work of the unit.
- Project and task management – Able to organize, coordinate, monitor and implement tasks and projects. Demonstrates ownership and accountability for results. Demonstrates innovation and creativity in promoting effectives.
- Institutional policies, processes, and procedures – Demonstrates in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of administrative and policy guidelines, practices, products and services in area of assigned functional responsibility; can guide others in complex situations.
- Versatility and adaptability – Able to anticipate, facilitate and catalyze change in the business environment and accurately assess the need for new skills and knowledge. Demonstrates continued learning attitude, supporting others in their learning and change management efforts.
- Team Leadership (ACS) – Provides direction to the team, making changes to processes as needed to support progress. Encourages others to grow by providing guidance, stretch assignments, & learning opportunities. Plays an active role in the unit-wide leadership teams.
- Client Orientation – Able to establish partnership based working relationships with internal/external clients. Demonstrates independence, initiative, and autonomy in addressing clients’ needs.
- Drive for Results – Takes personal ownership and accountability to meet deadlines and achieve agreed-upon results, and has the personal organization to do so.
- Teamwork (Collaboration) and Inclusion – Collaborates with other team members and contributes productively to the team’s work and output, demonstrating respect for different points of view.
- Knowledge, Learning and Communication – Able to research and draft quality written materials or review adherence of written materials prepared by others to administrative requirements. Able to mentor and guide, and organize learning activities within area of assigned responsibilities.
- Business Judgment and Analytical Decision Making – Able to use analytical, problem-solving skills and resourcefulness to make informed and practical decisions to carry out own work. Able to advice on information usage and storage, and policies in the area of assigned responsibilities.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 11 November. 2023
- World Bank Group) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for World Bank Group) Recruitment 2023
To apply for the World Bank Group) Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum World Bank Group) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.